Is the AGM today?

by hamsterbait 207 Replies latest jw friends

• AlwaysBusy
    AlwaysBusy

Thank-you, Absalom, for sharing......I am so appreciative! :)

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

So far, although dub land will be exploding with excitement, all they have done on the "new light" side of things is to admit there is yet more they actually know less about.

• Absalom
    Absalom

All 7 GB on stage singing last song with choir. I will give more details later. My wife is getting on me for using my phone.

Hope you enjoyed the updates. It was fun for me

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Absalom: It was fun for me.

Me too!

• OneEyedJack
    OneEyedJack

Thanks bud. from here and reddit

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Thanks Absalom.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

thanks for your efforts Abs

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

Thanks Buddy!!!!!!!!

Dwain

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Video recordings of the GB!!! Jeehoober be praised!!

We are seeing the future of the paperless cult unfold before our eyes!! Once the GB are dead, minus Sanderson, he and the GB helpers can disseminate nu-light via Dell projector or web videos!!

Remember that the old GB will be dead soon. So we have a problem. How do they give weight to the propaganda from Warwick as the Big A fails to materialize in the coming decades, because even the dumbest sheep will wonder, "WTF?!?!", if all the GB are gone with no GT! So......have a few GB helpers experience a new birth via Holy Spirit, then release nu-light about the Stars of Revelation and the 8 Dukes. Evidently, the Stars and Dukes are only Elders in a specific geographic location, that being Warwick. It makes perfect JW sense as the remaining FDS are likewise gathered at a specific location.

The Eldubs at my hall love the truth about the FDS being anointed ones in a specific location on Earth! So they, and all other dubs will readily accept this clarification. Local Eldubs get demoted to under shepherds and all is well! When an actual Star or Duke is featured in a video, especially in ignorant regions of the world who are just learning da troof through JW.ORG, they will be enraptured!!

Just think about how to keep the authority structure in place as time passes. There are only so many choices. If the GB are raptured ( invisibly) the Stars can take over! When will the GT start??!?!? SOON!!!!

DD

• Chris Tann
    Chris Tann

Nice job Absalom. Tell us of any jolt changing doctrines or procedures.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit