TO ALL UPITTY JEHOVAH'S WITNESS

by FRUSR8TD 10 Replies latest jw friends

• FRUSR8TD
    FRUSR8TD

I posted this on another thread but I know it got buried....I thought it was an important that the JW's on this board hear this.

Do you think that Bill or any silentlamb would have to resort to such public measures if the WTBTS had listened in the first place. Think about it...these people are putting a lot on the line...do you think they would be going to such lengths to be heard if the WTBTS had responded to there more "discreat" pleas for help? You are only seeing the tip of the iceburg...they have been trying to get the WTBS to not just hear them but listen to them for years. They have been getting louder and louder and louder, and now finally since the WTBTS would NOT listen...the world will.

KEEP ROARING LAMBS...YOU WILL BE HEARD!!!!!

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

And I'm so glad it's been brought to their attention...maybe now changes will be made!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

It has been 38 years of waiting for me

about time to stop the waiting and take action Yeah!!!

A not-so-silent lamb

Aspire to inspire before you expire

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

GO LADY LEE GO AND ALL YOU OTHER LAMBS KICK ASS SPEAK LOUD AND SHOUT IT FROM THE RAFTERS AND LET THE WORLD KNOW YOU WANT JUSTICE AND YOU WANT IT NOW!!!!!

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

FRUSR8TD,

You made a good plea to the JW's up till you mentioned the word THINK.. That's where you lost them... [8>]

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Bttt.

Excellent point, Frustr8td! One to keep in mind when we discuss the Dateline episode with dubs!

Mike.

Fear the Mullet!

• FRUSR8TD
    FRUSR8TD

Wow I thought I was going to get some real JW replies to this one...I gues they ARE all running scared!

• accuracy
    accuracy

Maybe they do not consider themselves to be "uppity," and conclude that you are talking to someone else.

Maybe they concede your point and agree with it...if it is true.

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

FRUSR8TD,

The cannot be running scared... The reasoning book (and the bible) says so...

Notice the 4th paragraph on page 119..

For them to be scared of anything you say would be proof of certain 'destruction' for them.. Therefor, it's not them that are scared, but rather you who is scared of them -- oh, just to add some background, this is found in the reasoning book under the heading of "Encouragement -- For persons facing PERSECUTION because of doing God's will --"

P.S. This bible scripture certainly applies, the JW's just have the PERSECUTOR/PERSECUTEE reversed.. Well, unless you believe that god's will was to allow/support/cover up/protect all the pedophiles and do nothing for the victims!!!

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

A person has to be a bit nieve to think that if the WT suddenly gave into all of the demands of Silentlambs that Silentlambs would somehow cease to exist and or let up their pressure on the Society.

I think there is a broader agenda here, one that includes a measure of revenge against the WT and one that won't stop until they are out of business. No child is truely protected or safe when they are raised in a cult. A logical extention of Silentlambs would be expanding their agenda to include the blood issue and children.

It is this obvious broader agenda the Silentlambs group has that invites criticism from active Witnesses. For me, I would like to see children protected and I would like to see the destruction of the WT. I just have mixed feelings when I see these two issues collide in the way they have. I hope the end will have justified the means.

So in answer to your question if Bill and others would have had to resort to such public measures if the WT had listened, I think they would have. Perhaps not necessarily Bill and not necessarily using this particular subject of child abuse, but yes people would still use the media in the fight against the WT. Until the WT is gone, people will continue to expose it in the media.

We can pretend all we want that all we care about is the children, but we all have a mixed agenda here. When you see threads talking about "Spanking the WT" etc, we all want a measure of payback and justice too - and I think there is nothing wrong with that. If anything, victims deserve some sort of payback. But don't deceive yourself and think this is "all about the children".

Path

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit