FLOWER...Hostess Extraordinaire!!!

by BoozeRunner 19 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Like I am so jealous, will you know what I mean. I am so glad everyone had a great time, sounds like Flower and Jen are perfect hostesses. I am sure everyone had a terrific time, did anyone take picutres and if so are you going to post them. Hope so. Someday I hope we can all meet one another as you all sound so wonderful.
    Hugs and kisses to all
    Orangefatcat

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Too kewl guys....great to hear your gathering was a success, as was ours. A netmeeting hook up would be cool...maybe we can work on something like that for next time.

Glad you guys had a great time.

Beck

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Im so envious.

Looks like more of us are finally meeting.

Over the weekend I met Leander.

I now look forward to linking up with more of you in the United States.

Next Thursday I will finally have my own place. With this change in my living arrangements, at that point there is an open invitation to several of you if interested to sometime this summer have a gathering if your willing to come to the Chicago area.

A barbecue with alcohol and music truly sounds wonderful.

If you get me drunk.. any ladies want to share my bed?

No but seriously, I would enjoy having a Chicago Apostofest.

Hope to hear from more of you soon.

• flower
    flower

Jason, Wow gettin your own place eh? COOL! Does this mean your not moving south?

I'll pass on that tempting offer as I'm sure the line will be way too long and I hate lines LOL

I hope everyone doesnt think we just all got drunk though. Actually there were kids present playing all afternoon and there was great conversation and great food.

flower

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Ill actually have my own place in the Chicagoland area still.

With the crap I have dealt with from my family, I am definitely NOT moving with them to FL.

I may move south of my own accord later, but for now if anyone wants to visit me it would be a trip to the Chicago area.

• flower
    flower

cool jason! cant wait to visit the windy city then! just dont plan it for december ..brrrrr.

:)
    flower

• yrs2long
    yrs2long

aw shucks, I want to meet some apostates!! Jealous that I couldn't be there at your party Flower, maybe next time.

take care,
    yrs2long

• flower
    flower

awww wish you coulda been here too yrs2long. next time for sure.

flower

• RR
    RR

Sorry I missed it, but we made other plans prior to flowers invite, and I was kinda hopeful the plans wouild be cancelled but the weather held up so I had no choice. Perhaps next time!

• b_ster
    b_ster

Best Party Ever.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit