Old Books

by Jeannette 10 Replies latest forum announcements

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

I have about 30 old books that I have collected over the years and I don't know what to do with them. I wouldn't mind getting a little money for them, after all, I did contribute and spend tons of money in car gas. I have: You may Survive Armageddon into God's New World; What has Religion Done for Mankind?; "Then is Finished the Mystery of God". "Life Everlasting in Freedom of the Sons of God". I have a pink songbook in good shape. Song 114 is "Awaken, O Zion!" And others.

• blondie
    blondie

You could sell them on e-bay,

• Gregor
    Gregor

I know of no value attached to the old Watchtower publications by the collectors market. There may be a JW who would place a value on them. Most KH libraries have this stuff displayed by the shelves full, but even these are treated as worthless. Curiousity value. All this spritual food has "gone off" and has no nutritional value any longer.

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

Thanks, Blondie, I've not done e-bay so I don't have a clue, and Gregor-you're right.

• Old Goat
    Old Goat

There's a regular market for old Watchtower publications on ebay, but usually for those much older than what you have.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Look for something really outlandish, failed, culty, embarrasing, in a book, then advertise it emphasizing the passage. With a bit of luck a Dub will pay good money it to get it off the net.

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

Thanks, good advice, all. I'll try e-bay first and if I don't succeed, why, I'll toss them out. I'll toss them in "the bin" as they say in England, I'll toss them in the same place Sparlock was tossed.

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

before you chuck them see if they have any subliminal images in the photos, there are loads in the live forever and revelation book nad lots of watchtowers.

and get youyrself a mirror too so uyou can mirror the images starting from the edge workig to the middle, you might see several demons and molech and symbols from freemasonry.

• sir82
    sir82

Typically the collectors' market is for item from the early 30's & earlier. Your stuff is from the 40's & later. You can try Ebay but I suspect you wouldn't get much $$$ for them.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

It's funny how much "food" they put out that has no value. It's like JWs have been eating fried pigskin and cotton candy all these years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit