What Are Jehovah's Witnesses Known For In Helping Humanity? What Can They Brag About?

by BucketShopBill 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

Are for real donnye?

Take a look at jwstruggles interview with a man who is in the process of leaving! They want your insurance money....the witness have the zomies so brainwashed that they dont want to help any one else unless it is a witness. What kind of screwed bullsit is that.

Wake up donnye your in freaking cult....and your a zombie just like all the other brain dead low I.q. witnesses.

The BORG helps no one....how is this the 2nd greatest command to love your neighbor.

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

I postponed my meeting, I am collecting information to see how much the Watchtower has helped the World and the poor. I won't allow them to make the rules with me, it's been a few months since I've heard from them and the letter I received was "registered" asking for a audience, you don't receive "registered letters" for "love bombing", they don't have enough or pose a credible threat now, maybe they will in the coming month but I will worry about that later.

I am preaching to the Choir, everyone here who is honest knows JWs don't help the World because the Watchtower teaches them not to!

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Please name a JW foodbank, homeless shelter, battered womens home, hospital, clinic, orphanage, old age home, etc.

My brother and his family are JWs and when he got very sick about 10 years ago, we were the only ones who visited with him. Not one person/friend from the kingdom hall came to visit him or even call his wife to see if they needed anything.

They say that they come to help their own, but really, I don't think they even do that.

jusst saying,

ttwsyf

• donnye
    donnye

I am really sorry - ttwsyf - that no JW's visited your brother when he was really sick. I must be very fortunate then, because when I was in hospital for 2 weeks this August, I got no end of brothers and sisters visiting me and doing practical things to help.

Dare I ask what ttwsyf stands for?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit