Tick. Tick. Tick.

by Farkel 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Farkel
    Farkel

accuracy,

: It's transparent that it's not the children who are your main concern, but zinging the WTS.

You can't have the former without first zinging the latter. If that weren't true, there would have been no need for Dateline, you dummy.

Farkel

• Farkel
    Farkel

Hey Watchtower!

Did you know that as we speak there are people distributing fliers promoting the DateLine episode? Yeah, and some of them are even visiting your little dubbies both at home and putting the DateLine announcement on all the cars at the assemblies! Thank you for helping us in the mass-communication work by scheduling your assemblies right before the DateLine episode. It makes our work so much easier. We can cover a hundred cars an hour now.

Those fliers are also going other places, too, but I'm not at liberty to say just where.

You can lie, but you can't hide, Watchtower. Thank you so much for teaching us what we needed to know to conduct our "Apostocratic War Strategies." We are humbly in your debt, Watchtower.

Farkel

• TR
    TR

Dummy,

I SAID that I wanted to see fit slung on the guilty'hovahs. NOT the WTS, although that would be cool too.

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• Mulan
    Mulan

A sister I know told her husband about the previews she saw about Tuesday's Dateline. He said "all they want is money." I wonder if that will be the typical response.

She asked him if they tell victims to go to the police. He said "of course we do." That's a lie. I don't think that particular elder ever dealt with a pedophile. My husband did, and he said they were immediately told by the Service Dept. that this state did not require it. So they didn't.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I couldn't resist

• Faraon
    Faraon

Actually, I painted an advertisement about the Dateline show on the rear window of my van. I plan to park it near a KH if I can find out their meeting time.
    I drove it all day today, but heard no comments, either positive or negative.

JRP
    Distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful.
    Nietzsche

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

"on the rear window of my van."

Try painting it on the side of your van.
    A big peacock and the time and date.
    They(someone) makes paint that is temporary. washes off when your finished with it.

• Scully
    Scully

plm:

They(someone) makes paint that is temporary. washes off when your finished with it.

Just take regular washable school paints, which can be purchased from Staples, and add a bit of dish soap before painting it on a glass surface. (trick learned from kindergarten teacher)

Love, Scully

• SYN
    SYN

Accuracy: If you've been on this site for longer than 20 seconds, you'll by now have begun to realize that the WTBTS is an Organization that has KILLED and INJURED and caused the ABUSE of thousands. Grow up, man. Deal with the reality. We are fighting the "good fight" here man.

The sooner the WTBTS is gone, the better. Then we can all resume our lives.

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit