Found my old baptism photo!

by nicolaou 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Dis' I appreciate the effort but I can't actually see anything.

Specksavers? How good is your vision?

• out4good3
    out4good3

Mine was videotaped.....

I destroyed all traces of that incident.

• bigmac
  • bigmac
    bigmac

see---gromit dont like water

• Simon
    Simon

Now I'm 50 it's Speedos all the way!! :)

Wait a minute - I never got that memo ... or is it sent on your 50th birthday like a telegram from the queen?

I have vague recollections of my baptism - it was a coach-ride from Maine Road (district convention) to Northenden assembly hall.

It's way way way down on the list of "most important days of my life" ... right behind "the day a dog ran into school".

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

the caption should read:

"now, after the frontal labotamy has been performed, we can allow you , a 15 year old, to decide what course his life will permanantly take"

• Angharad
    Angharad

Wait a minute - I never go that memo ... or is it sent on your 50th birthday like a telegram from the queen?

Don't worry Simon, your shorts with socks pulled up memo seems to have already arrived, so I'm sure the speedo one will arrive at some point too

• cofty
    cofty

Pics of this fashion crime please Angharad!

• Simon
    Simon

Hey, it's NOT a crime. If they aren't meant to be pulled up that high then why do they make them that long?

Nothing is COOLER than white socks pulled up ... except when they are combined with sandals.

Soon I'll be old enough to wear a knotted hanky on my head and a string vest.

• Simon
    Simon

Ah nicolaou, if only we could go back in time and warn our foolish misled selves.

Especially about swimwear and socks. I thought about including 'wives' too but then chose life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit