Geoffrey Jackson & His Wife Attend IC Held In Zimbabwe

by baldeagle 23 Replies latest social current

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

https://www.newsday.co.zw/2014/09/11/came-saw-made-zim-richer/

If this subject was already considered I apologize for that. It was sent to me this afternoon regarding the International Convention recently held; August 22-24 in Zimbabwe. It talked obviously of the resounding success of this gathering including a number of pictures (12 of them) depicting what happens at a JW convention. Some random comments in this news article.

“Attendance on the first day, on Friday was over 68,000”

“1,568 candidates out of at least 74,000 in attendance, Saturday, were baptized”

“the last day, on Sunday attendance totaled 82,409 people.”

“Guest speaker and member of Jehovah’s Witnesses’ governing body, Geoffrey Jackson and his counterpart Isaac Murray said the historic event was attended by representatives from 30 other countries across the globe.”

The statement below which is the standard GB mantra no matter if they are speaking in a highly developed, affluent country, or a mainly impoverished, underprivileged starving nation, remains consistent.

In reference to the challenges facing the world, in particular the political, social and economic challenges, Jackson said: “People shouldn’t worry about the problems they are facing. They shouldn’t also be anxious about their future as this system of things is coming to an end. You must pray incessantly and put your worries to our Heavenly Father Jehovah.”

All members of the GB repeat these same statements to all JW’s, at all gatherings with no shame or compunction on their part. How they can keep a straight face and a clear conscience, I’ll never know. This is one of the many pictures in the news article.

Geoffrey Jackson and his wife Loraini Jackson

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jackson said: “People shouldn’t worry about the problems they are facing.

They shouldn’t also be anxious about their future as this system of things is coming to an end

........................................A Fat Little Tub Of Lard..

................WBT$ GB Rock Star Pope who Lives like a Billionaire..

........................Tells people Not Worry about Their Future..

.............................................................................Image ...OUTLAW

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Is Loraini of Islander decent? She looks like she is. Interesting, since he spent many years with his wife as a Special Pioneer in the South Pacific.

• St George of England
    St George of England

So, not the hot little cutie we saw pictured with him some months ago?

George

• out4good3
    out4good3

.......that was a hot little cutie????

• sir82
    sir82

Maybe the traveling was a bit rough, but he looks like he's aged at least 15 years since the AGM last year.

• St George of England
    St George of England

.......that was a hot little cutie????

NO, out4good3, read the comment!

Jackson was pictured a while ago with a sister in her 20's, real good looker. People put 2 and 2 together. SHE WAS a hot little cutie. NOT this one who he has married.

George

• BU2B
    BU2B

I hope he catches ebola and spreads it to the other GB members back in Crooklyn. Im sorry if that sounds heartless, but its what they all deserve for all the heartache, bloodgulit, broken homes, wasted lives and misery they cause so many millions.

• out4good3
    out4good3

yeah.........

.......the 20 something year old......

I mean.....she wasn't bad looking as if she had a third eye looking back at you......

But, she was hardly "hot" looking.....

• NewYork44M

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit