FYI all... Mike and Kim You Tube

by ducatijoe 35 Replies latest jw friends

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

WingCommander ... I think you have your YouTube JW Apostates mixed up

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

I don't know them, but peopele need to take them for what they are.....a married couple having some fun together with their X-JW past. I occasionally like to watch their vids. Keep up the good work Mike & Kim!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Ohhhh Geesss!! Apparently I DO have my youtube apostates mixed up!! I was actually referrring to Marc & Cora, and in particular, CORA!!!!

I just checked out Kim & Mikey. Not even close! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

- Wing Commander

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

A more sincere, free-spirited couple you would be hard pressed to find...

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

I agree Eric, they are very kind and they appeal to many out there.

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

@Jimmypage they had several copyright strikes.

One of their videos last month about the JW.ORG campaign in wich they copied almost complete videos of other Youtubers, was the limit...

when you have several strikes ,.. you are out. That is how Youtube works.

Mike is claiming that the Wathtower is behind the shutdown but believe me thats not the case. WTBTS does not care about Mike and Kim at all.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Thanks alot everyone!!! You may think we're OUT THERE, but you don't see our side of the computer or hear the phone conversations we have with those leaving.

This is difficult enough to do without having our fellow ex-JW's bashing us as well.

Thank you Joe for the post, but as you can see there are many on here that do not like us.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Thank you to Eric, Aunt Fancy, & Alphaman

• baltar447
    baltar447

You guys would do much better to avoid the really out there conspiracy stuff. Stick to the stuff that can't be disputed. JWs orwellian control, breaking up families, flip flops, personal experiences. There's quite enough there without resorting to whacky out of this world stuff.

• *lost*
    *lost*

Newly enlightened

how you doing, long time no see, lol.

I haven't watched any of the video's. Had a very bad net connection and not enough power for you tube.

More into reading and researching myself (just my preference)

things certainly are getting 'interesting'

much love.... don't let the haters get you down. Bitter is as bitter does

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit