Spanking WT in Benton KY

by silentlambs 36 Replies latest jw friends

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

Shibo-

Did Bill Bowan cancel and not show up for his committee hearing? I think it is called rescheduling. They schedlued a certain time to meet with them, however, Mr. Bowan had other obligations at that time, so he informed them that he would meet with them AT A TIME THAT WOULD BE CONVENIENT FOR HIM...bla, bla, bla. Bill has provided the written correspondence for all here to see and let's not forget DATELINE, NUMEROUS NEWSPAPERS, TV & RADIO TALKSHOWS, AND INTERNATIONAL NEWS PROGRAMS. I'm sure that Bill would be most happy to help clear up any misunderstandings that you have. OBW, did Bill make up the rules for a JC hearing, I viewed it as him complying to meet with them. He did show up, the JC didn't, so who made up the new rules? As far as making a mockery of Jah, the WTS is doing a mighty fine job of this all by themselves. AMEN

SUSCARRA

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

I once believed like you do now. But my sister was raped by her father, my stepfather, a witness for many years. Would you like to talk to her? What about if your little sister had been raped by her/your father? Would you like the name of all of the elders in the committee? They are still alive and kicking.

My stepfather he only got disfellowshiped. He confessed to 5 elders. HELLO?

We were instructed NOT to go to the authorities by the elders. I have relatives that are witnesses & elders right now & they know about it. Why aren't they rectifying their wrong doing by turning the Names of the molestors to the authorities?

Why isn't the society turning over the names of all the child molesters in their files to the authorities? They have the opportunity to rectify their wrong doing. What is stopping them?

If their are over 24,000 child molesters times three elders per committee; their are thousands of ELDERS who followed the society's rules of NOT reporting to the authorities! Doesn't their conscience bug them? How can they sleep at night? How can they preach? How can they look at themselves in a mirror?

How can J.R. BROWN Lie??

"We have a VERY AGGRESSIVE policy to handle child molestation in the congregations, and it is primarily designed to protect our children..." - J.R. Brown, WT Society Director of Public Affairs

"...When it comes to the matter of reporting... then that's something the parents can decide. We certainly NEVER tell them not to report a case of child molestation." - J.R. Brown, ibid.

I once believed just like you - but like we weret told "Jehovah will take care of it within time" & He has by bringing out into plain sight where everyone can see!

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

Schibolet:

“I can't believe the stupidity of some people. Of course that the Judicial Committee were not going to play Mr. Bowens games. They will not follow HIS RULES. He is making a mockery of Jehovah's way of handling things.

(Mr. Bowen was playing by the Society’s rules, jackass – not his. They set the date & time more than 3 weeks prior. The “private” part of the judicial hearing was to take place inside the Kingdom Hall – what was happening OUTSIDE should not have mattered to them – after all, they have Jehovah on their side, right? And I don’t believe that “Jehovah’s way of doing things” would include a kangaroo court deciding the fate of a man who is trying to protect children from pedophiles.)
    Moronic apostates are now rejoicing claiming that the "elders are running and squirming". But wait, wasn't Mr. Bowens the first to cancel and not show up for his committee hearing. Oh but that's not running scared, those are tactics.
    (Mr. Bowen respectfully declined the first appointment, because he was scheduled for surgery prior to being contacted by the Judicial Committee – that’s not a tactic, it’s just LIFE. Ever try to re-schedule surgery? Who’s a moron now?)
    You people are simply amazing, in a satanic kind of way.”

(I understand how you can be impressed by people like us – we can make up our own minds; we actually know what it’s like to make a decision “based on one’s conscience”, without suffering the repercussions of being marked or shunned for it; we can question our beliefs, examine and research anything and everything without fear that some “loving” elder body will try to “correct” us for seeking truth. That would be the REAL truth, by the way – not the constantly changing “truth” that the WTBTS has been spoon-feeding you. A kind and loving God would want to bring to light the kind of people that sexually abuse children, and then try to cover it up – wouldn’t you agree? Oh, but wait – that would make too much sense, wouldn’t it? You have to follow what the ORGANIZATION says, or your peers will think you don’t have Jehovah’s favor. That’s what really matters to you, isn’t it? Who cares if a few thousand children get raped repeatedly by JW adults, right?)

You really need to examine your motives for even posting your ignorant garbage on Jehovah’s Witness.com – aren’t JW’s supposed to AVOID sites like these? See the November 2000 Kingdom Ministry for more details.

By the way, if you’d crack your Bible open once in a while, you’d see the correct spelling is “Shibboleth”.

Have a nice day.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: I can't believe the stupidity of some people.

I can. I just read your idiotic comments.

Farkel

• TheStar
    TheStar

(((Bill,family and all Pedophile Victims)))

I'm not a pedophile victim but yet I feel I owe you so much, not only for speaking up for those that couldn't or wouldn't speak up for themselves but for giving us all a voice in standing up for TRUTH, honesty and dignity, as you have.

You are a good man Bill and you will always be a hero in my eyes.

• FRUSR8TD
    FRUSR8TD

To any JW's reading this thread.

Do you think that Bill or any silentlamb would have to resort to such public measures is the WTBTS had listened in the first place. Think about it...these people are putting a lot on the line...do you think they would be going to such lengths to be heard if the WTBTS had responded to there more "discreat" pleas for help? You are only seeing the tip of the iceburg...they have been trying to get the WTBS to not just hear them but listen to them for years. They have been getting louder and louder and louder, and now finally since the WTBTS would NOT listen...the world will.

• waiting
    waiting

Just think back about 50 years or more - in front of churches, etc. Remember the pictures of jw's with signs on both sides of their bodies announcing that "Religion is a Snare and a Racket!" walking back and forth on the public property in front of churches while the priests and worshipers went in?

Did the priest stop the services because of these people? No.

Think again, when the Watchtower is picketed by protesters at Bethel. Do the brothers show up for work? Absolutely! One jw who used to be at Bethel said it made him feel good to "stand up for his faith and march by those apostates, doing Jehovah's work."

Well, why didn't those elders stand up for their faith - and the theocratic responsibilities they have? Even if they thought they were being persecuted, (and jw's always do) - wouldn't that have been a good witness for their neighbors, being on tv and in newspapers? "....making Jehovah's name known in all the Earth."

What does hiding show - except not wanting to stand up to responsibility or cowardness?

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit