Correction: Dateline says 10:PM Eastern

by Amazing 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

EDIT: Maybe I goofed. I did not watch Dateline tonight, and did not hear Stone Philips say it would be shown at 7:00 PM Eastern. This is better, because family and some friends on the West Coast will have it easier. Mea Culpa. Been a long day.

---------- old post ------
    Please read it yourself ... the Dateline program airs 10:00PM Eastern Time, and may be delayed for other time zones. Check your local programming. I think the confusion is that when we look at the Dateline web site, we need to scroll down to May 28th, because the air times vary each day.

Here it is: [b] http://www.msnbc.com/onair/default.asp?program=Dateline%20NBC

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

I believe this web page is out of date. There is an NBA playoff game next Tuesday. There is no way they'll preempt the basketball game for Dateline. Go to www.tvguide.com and check the listings for next week. It says Dateline airs at 8:00 in the east, followed by the game at 9:00.

Or you could just set your VCR to record from 8:00 to 11:00 and be sure to catch it.

Hmmm

• Pureheart
    Pureheart

Hey Amazing,
    I just looked at the preveiws for tuesday night dateline show and it said that the show would air at 8pm eastern time. I think that we should be prepared to be in front of the tv from 7 oclock until 11.

Pureheart

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Well I'm leaving nothing to chance. I've got NBC on right now, and I aint turnin' it off until Wednesday afternoon.

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

Hey all,

So many chages in times and dates. So many things unclear. Are you guys false prophets?

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

When I watched Dateline tonight Stone said that Dateline Tuesday would air at a special time, 7:00 o'clock central time.

• Amazing
    Amazing

I am with you guys ... I will just watch from 3:00 in the afternoon Eastern until 12:00 Midnight Central ... can't miss it then.

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Mike,

Are you guys false prophets?

Some, in their desire to see this wicked old policy come to an end, have speculated when the great hour of Dateline the almighty would arrive. But we "bring a heart of wisdom in" by patiently waiting on Stone Phillips. True lovers of programming know that no one knows the hour or minute; only NBC President Bob Wright, and his Dateline Executive Producer Neal Shapiro.

• Celia
    Celia

Hmmm...

Well I'm leaving nothing to chance. I've got NBC on right now, and I aint turnin' it off until Wednesday afternoon.

Good one !

• cellomould
    cellomould

The basketball game will air at 9:00 pm ET. This should be no problem if Dateline is to air at 8 pm ET.

But 10 pm?

Anyhow, I am sure that one event will not be preempted for the other. Both have been scheduled for quite some time.

cellomould

"You're crying 'why am I the victim?' when the culprit is YOU" Stevie Wonder

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit