What year did the NWT drop John 7:53-8:11? Was it ever in the NWT?

by Terry 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Terry
    Terry

Thanks.

The way the WTS juggles references, quotation, scholarship, sources, etc. only works for them

because the eight million JW's worldwide LET THEM GET AWAY with it.

If it weren't for Apostates, the WTS wouldn't make any progress at all.

• smiddy
    smiddy

"If it weren't for Apostates, the WTS wouldn't make any progress at all."

Priceless , Terry

Apostates are the inspiration for the new light jehovahs witnesses receive , not Jehovah God.

smiddy

• Terry
    Terry

I think we could go one step closer.

I don't think the Christian religion would have been written down if it weren't for the apostates and heretics.

Gnostic Marcion assembled the writings HE thought were the good ones.

The Church REACTED with their own list (canon.)

After Luther caused the split with the Catholic Church, the loyalty and methodology of Salvation became a PROCESS

of defaulting to Scripture/Bible interpretation.

The CONTROVERSY of differing opinions caused DENOMINATIONS to appear.

Those who became Baptists, Methodists, Presbyterians, Pentecostals, etc. in turn SPLIT into apostate versions of themselves

because OPPOSITION creates a REACTION.

That impulse mirrors our body's white cells rushing to surround and isolate the poisons.

APOSTATES cause ANTI-BODIES.

The tension of belief and non-belief is that of an embedded conservatism (for believer and non-believer alike.)

The failure of religion and non-religion is in that embedded desire TO BE RIGHT rather than to be factual.

INTELLECTUAL HONEST BEGINS WITH THE STATEMENT:

"I am willing to be wrong if evidence goes against my views and opinions. I am compelled to change by facts."

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

There would be hardly any complete gospels in the NWT if passages appearing word for word in "Non-inspired" gospels were omitted.

Whole chunks of Matthew, Mark and Luke would disappear, as well as some verses in jude among others.

• Terry
    Terry

hamsterbait:

There would be hardly any complete gospels in the NWT if passages appearing word for word in "Non-inspired" gospels were omitted.

Whole chunks of Matthew, Mark and Luke would disappear, as well as some verses in jude among others.

All scholars KNOW this, too. The cognitive-dissonant ones (Fundamentalists) clamp it down and filter out the "noise" of falsification.

One Mormon historian who dared print the Facts was disfellowshiped. (Actually, most of the intellectuals in the Mormon church have been ousted!) He went on to explain the pressure applied to him from the Top.

He was told NOT to print the historical facts because :"They were not faith-strengthening."

Odd phrase that!

The more I say it over and over, the more I detect the confused state of the minds which insist on it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit