ISIS Kills American Soldier, Will Watchtower Speak Out Finally?

by BucketShopBill 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BucketShopBill
  • NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

My guess is that they will mention it in an article, but not very forcefully.

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

How many JWs do you know who even know what ISIS is? I was around them recently and nobody mentioned anything about ISIS or the slaughter of Iraqis or Syrians, all they talked about was the new Kingdom Hall Building they were working. The prayer included the "Governing Body", nothing about the Witnesses or non Witnesses suffering terrible conditions. What a sad religion!

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

No, the GB is too afraid of losing their heads.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Expect a very weak statement AFTER the bunker and compound are finished upstate. DEMONZ and MAD BOMBERS have too much mojo in evil NYC and the Governing body are afraid the guardian angel takes to many breaks. Hell, they are upset that Jehovah isn't better with money and they have to constantly beg for money. Why would they expect him to protect them of little faith?

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

Yes Balaam, Witnesses are feeling the pressure to give money they don't have to give. The Elders are guilting the brothers in our area almost weekly because they are not giving enough. The Watchtower Branch Davidians in New York probably are building their Bomb Shelter and deep underground Bunker, still they will never have the courage of the Pope who has called for a Holy War to destroy ISIS. JWs are too worried about pretending their Neutral, the United Nations Scandal has discredited this false claim.

What do you think of all the JWs who think it's a priveldge to work at Beth-Hell and donating months of time (People making $10 a hour) going in to debt on their Credit so the Watchtower Leaders can live in luxury! They are cowards!

• smiddy
    smiddy

Their is no way watchtower will speak out against ISIS or anything Muslim , they are cowards , they will only speak out against those they know, pose no threat to them .

In a general sense the watchtower condemns ISIS , Muslims , Shites , Sunnis, as a part of what they term" Babylon The Great" a significant part of the world empire of false religion , Muslims having more than a billion members .

Why is it that they have so little to say about Muslims in their literature ?

Is it because they are afraid of retribution ?

Muslims , Jews , Christians all have a common ancestry why are Muslims so protected by the Watchtower Society.?

smiddy

• steve2
    steve2

Smiddy if the organization spoke out against Islam and extremist elements within Islam sought retribution on local Witnesses you'd be among the first in line castigating the organization for daring to put its members' lives at risk by speaking against Islam.

There is an historical precedent: Rutherford railled against Hitler and Hitler turned on the German Witness with vengeance. Rutherford was severely condemned for speaking against a government from the safety of his American home whilst German Witnesses suffered because of his foolhardiness. From this point of view, the GB cannot win whatever position they take.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

They are more likely to speak out about Christian Americans fighting against ISIS, than against ISIS.

• smiddy
    smiddy

steve2

I speak the way I do on this issue because of the amount of times in my 33 years as a JW the WT attacked the R.C.religion .

A religion which has over a billion members ?

I never heard them once attack the muslim religion , which is supposed to be a part of babylon the great with over a billion members .Certainly controlling and influencing many millions more

. Smiddy if the organization spoke out against Islam and extremist elements within Islam sought retribution on local Witnesses you'd be among the first in line castigating the organization for daring to put its members' lives at risk by speaking against Islam.

No I wouldnt : Jehovahs Witnesses die and have died for their faith , and have let loved ones die for their faith including children/blood doctrine

We all make decisions in this life , either good or bad , and we have to live with the consequences of that/those decisions we make.

Muslims die for their faith also , and have no qualms about taking innocent lives with them , in atrocities , for their faith.

If you take on a cause you must be prepared to take on the consequences that cause may bring you.

smiddy

First century christians are supposed to have died for their faith rather than compromise their beleif

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit