public WT november 2014

by fastJehu 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• steve2
    steve2

"Why, brothers and sisters, deep into this time of the end, you will not even be safe in your own home from Satan's wiley attacks. At the very first whiff of Satan's invisible presence, you must drop everything and flee outdoors.

Of course, if Satan can occupy your very private space at home, he can also invisibly occupy any place you might care to flee to. You are never ever safe in this wicked system of things.

Your only foolproof remedy: Keep fleeing. Do not ever let up. Behave as if you could flee in an instance. Pray to Jehovah that you will be able to muster the strength and determination to see out the remainder of your days in this wicked old system ever ready to flee."

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Or steve2:

"flee to the local kingdom hall, where we have installed "anti-satan" forcefields to keep out his presence...."

(because of course, NOTHING bad has EVER occured INSIDE a kingdom hall!?)

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Hold on a sec.. what's with all the running around? Is it not Satan who is the one who is meant to be doing all the fleeing?

James 4:7 "...Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Ddoes anyone know the year that Witnesses finally integrated in the South? Perhaps the South is still segregated.

• Poztate
    Poztate

I have to agree with this statement....Mixed marriages are not unusual here, among C/O's as well

In the 1970's in Canada at any rate mixed marriages were discouraged. I think in the KM ?

The reasoning was it would be harder in service and the children of mixed marriages would have a harder time in school.

I would say racist. Maybe the Awake™ ?

• smiddy
    smiddy

What that pic in the WT says to me is that the majority of G.B.members beleive Afro-Americans are a superstitious ignorant people who must flee from a perceived influence from Satan the Devil .

Why didn`t they use a white couple .

just saying

smiddy

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

From the cover of that WT I'd say satan got jealous of the blue square and designed his own logo.

• processor
    processor

Since many years the NOV public WT has only one color and NO picture on the front cover.

?????

The November 2013, November 2012, and November 2011 public Watchtowers have a full-color picture on the front cover.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit