They sure took website worship far

by cookiemaster 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cookiemaster
    cookiemaster

JW.ORG worship - Well, I'd be damned. I'm a born in JW and never in a million years I'd thought I'd see this. From internet is evil to website worshipping in less than a decade. That tells you something about the power of cult brainwashing. This JW.ORG business is EVERYWHERE. Seriously. JWs don't mention Jesus, the Bible or Jokehova nearly as often as they mention JW.ORG. It's all they talk these days. I might be wrong but this is the only religion in the world that has a website as one of its pillars of worship. I think that even the guys that work at Facebook or Google don't love a website as much as JWs do. Look at them. It's hilarious. Probably the furthest anyone ever took worshipping a website in human history. Also, it's a damn ice cream truck or whatever this is, turned into a website propaganda machine. Way to anounce the world you're batshit crazy.

• Randomthoughts
    Randomthoughts

Interesting that they use the word 'education' in the advert.

Certainly not a word I would use to describe their teachings.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

does it play "greensleeves" or an icecream van song like that to attract all the children to it??

• Fernando
    Fernando

Get your

(JW)

Facts.

com

stickers ready me mateys...

by the millions...

and don't forget to turn in your hours...

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great way to "get your time in"!

So I guess that the driver of the van can drive around the block a dozen times, passing the same people repeatedly.

THEN, that means he can count 100 return visits, and dozens of hours, as the time can be multiplied by the number of people he passes!

• awakenyr2004
    awakenyr2004

Ha! I just started a post before I saw this one about their website promotion. On instagram they are all giddy about the website getting 3 million hits a day since their campaing started. Supposedly they were getting 1 million a day.

Dubs think this is Jah's way of speeding up the work and the big A is most definitely around the corner now. Comments are unbelievable. Such brainwashing!

As if Jehovah/God needed the internet to help get the work done! What a freaking joke! These people can be so moronic when it comes to their religion.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

It is all a waste of time and energy. It does not matter.

• Fernando
    Fernando

The type of person likely to respond is also likely to Google.

When I type jw.org into Google, JWFacts is the second result.

Fantastic free advertising for JWFacts. Great campaign. Nice one "mother".

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Keep in mind Fernando, Google is from Satan.

• Fernando
    Fernando

LOL, yes NewYork44M - good luck to the Sanhedrin (GB) in selling such a message to their younger or more tech savvy worshippers followers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit