I'm proud of you.

HOTB

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Congratulations!!!

• Perry
    Perry

That's great news!

I finished my college days as an older student just before I started posting here in 2001. It was a time of growth and learning. I was a businessman before college, studied Sociology and was very active with my professors off campus and on, then went back to business. It was a nice break from the money/sales grind.

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

CONGRATULATIONS!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Congratulations! I am so happy to hear successful stories. I've noticed that many ex jws on "awakeing" go back to pursue an education. Its an amazing way of saying to watchtower: "you have not beat me down, I have succeeded ".

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

The appreciation of education moves me. Education serves as a form of reparation for what we endured as JWs.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Congratulations!

zed

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Congratulations digderidoo.

Education is a wonderful thing. Education can transform lives, and that is great for you as well as the lives that you touch.

But (and there is always a but), your degree, while a worthy goal, only gets you to the starting point of the rest of your life. I wish you the best and know that you can obtain fullfillment beyond your dreams. So, now you are at the starting point, and you need to ask is where do I go from here?

Good luck and enjoy the ride.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Awesome, congrats!

• happy@last
    happy@last

Congratulations on taking control of your life and doing something challenging and that you enjoy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit