HOW CAN WOMEN BE ANNOINTED BUT NO PRIVELAGES IN HALL?

by NoMoreHustle 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Women can't have teaching appointments, or run Microphones at the Kingdom Hall, because.....because......well, just because.....they don't have a penis!

So there!

Perfectly logical reasoning there!??!!

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi,

Gal. 3: 28-29...You are all, in fact, sons of God+ through your faith in Christ Jesus.+ 27 For all of you who were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.+ 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek,+ there is neither slave nor freeman,+ there is neither male nor female,+ for you are all one in union with Christ Jesus.+ 29 Moreover, if you belong to Christ, you are really Abraham’s offspring,*+ heirs+ with reference to a promise.+ Col. 3:11: where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, foreigner, Scyth′i·an,* slave, or freeman; but Christ is all things and in all.+.

I'm a witness, I'm going to do what they tell us to do...Give answers from the bible so folks won't think it's your idea. Gal. 3:28-29 & Col. 3:11...There is no division among followers of Christ. So, that's why women in the Org. can't teach, because they are not followers of Christ or in union with him, they only imitate Christ & use his name in comments that they should imitate him.

Funny, how you could use the bible against their own doctrine, but not in this communistic religion....you have to come on a web-site like this one to find out...You are not crazy.

Legacy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit