Caleb prepares for the New System.

by LogCon 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LogCon
    LogCon

Dad: My son, you look like you are writing down something very important. Are you studying the Watchtower?

Caleb: No, I’m just writing down some numbers and names in this notebook.

Dad: What numbers and names, my son?

Caleb: Dad, do you think it’s important to prepare for the new system? I mean, when Armageddon is over, to be ready for the work we have to do?

Dad: Oh my, yes, my son. This is so wonderful that you are thinking about life on earth after Armageddon. How do you think you should prepare for our new life in the new system?

Caleb: Well…. I think we will have to have skills to do all the important things to be done.

Dad: And what skill do you want to have when that day comes, my son? What do you want to be good at?

Caleb: Grave digging!

Dad: Hunnhh??? GRAVE DIGGING ???? What do you mean?

Caleb: I mean digging holes to put dead bodies into, and digging them fast because there will be a lot of bodies.

Dad: But…but…what…why…???? Why are you thinking of this now?

Caleb: Because Br. Losch of the Governing Body said that we will have billions of dead bodies to bury. That’s a lot of bodies Dad, way over a million for sure. I don’t even think I can count that high.

Dad: Hunnhh???

Caleb: And being as we are the only Jehovah’s Witnesses on Maple Street and you are an elder, you will be in charge of the grave digging for all the dead bodies on Maple Street, maybe even the whole neighbourhood. I want to make sure I help you as much as I can so I am starting to make a list of all the dead bodies you will be in charge of burying.

Dad:Hunnhh???

Caleb: The way I figure it, there will be about 63 dead bodies between 3 rd and 4 th Avenue. 37 will be children under 13, they’ll take smaller graves. The rest will take normal size graves, except for the Anderson’s and old man Jackson, down there by the park. They’re way overweight so ……

Dad: Whoa, whoa, wait, wait……WAIT!!!

Caleb: What Dad?

Dad: Why did you start thinking about this?

Caleb: Because of what the Society is telling us.

Dad: What are they telling us?

Caleb: You know. Listen, obey and be blessed. When they tell us that billions of dead bodies will have to be buried, boy, I’m listening. Why are you looking at me so funny Dad? Don’t you agree with the Governing Body?

Dad: No, no…I mean yes, yes I do agree with the Governing Body.

Caleb: So you and me will have to practice getting really good at digging graves fast. I figure we practice in the back yard and after Armageddon the former residents of Maple Street get buried in the park, where the grass is. I don’t want to be fighting tree roots by burying them in the forest.

Dad: But…but..but….

Caleb: And Mom and Sis can bring refreshments for us when we get tired. I’d like a lot of Kool-Aid to drink because I know I’m going to get hot. They have to bring us refreshment because they will not be allowed to dig graves Dad.

Dad: Why not?

Caleb: Because that is man’s work and you know what the Governing Body said about woman wanting to do men’s work?

Dad: What did they say?

Caleb: Brother Herd said that it’s ‘homosexuality’. I don’t really know what that means but it doesn’t sound very good. What do you think Dad?

Dad: I like grape.

• b00mslang
    b00mslang

I'm still laughing.

Very cool.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Ha ha. Someone should start making alternative Caleb videos. Any amateur animation enthusiasts out there? 😁

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Caleb's List.

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

HahaHa good work.!

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

I enjoyed that LC, well done.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I’d like a lot of Kool-Aid to drink . . . . I like grape.

Now isn't that just like a good little JDub!

Doc

• LogCon
    LogCon

DOC said,

"I’d like a lot of Kool-Aid to drink . . . . I like grape.

Now isn't that just like a good little JDub! "

Caleb does not like grape.

Caleb's DAD likes grape.

Caleb likes cherry.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Revived thread.... just because the logic is perfect!
  • freddo
    freddo
    Out of the mouths of babes ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit