Just curious...how did you find Jehovah's Witness Net?

by cultBgone 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

In 2008, while "serving" as a ministerial servant, I became really disillusioned with decisions and things happening in the elder body.

Nothing necesarily major. But it got me to question where the Holy Spirit was in all this. It seemed like decisions and actions were based all too often on opinions of men rather than the Bible.

I had enough and decided to Google the subject of how the Holy Spirit works.

JWnet appeared and offered answers but it was "apostate". So I lurked on Freeminds because my conscience allowed it. LOL

Finally I returned to JWnet once I realized I wasn't the only one questioning the organization legitimately.

I'm so glad I did.

To the active or mentally enslaved JWs I say, if it doesn't make sense, it's probably not true. So keep researching.

The real truth is out there. And it's not specific to a man made organization.

CoC

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I found this site many years ago when it went under a slightly different name. Instead of JWN it was JWD.

• tidalblitz
    tidalblitz

I found this site searching for KM downloads about 2 years ago. I was a 100% believer at the time but considered "spiritually weak" as I was rarely attending meetings and hardly ever went out in service. If WT provided digital copies from the get go, I would never have found this site. So I guess I'm thankful to them for that.

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

I also was looking for a KM to download back in 2007. I found this site and when I realized it was apostate I freaked out and closed my browser. After I heard there was going to be a big announcement, I searched in google and it was here that I first heard that the book study was going to be removed. I thought "How did they know before they even announced it?". Lurked for a few years then became official in 2010.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I clicked on a site at wikipedia. Several clicks later I arrived here. I always felt weird for being multigenerational. It was clear to me that others here had the same experience.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit