losingit

Thanks everyone!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

WAY TO GO!

Doc

• KateWild
    KateWild

Looks like you have overcome your challenges, well done you are an inspiration. Congratulations. Kate xx

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

I appreciate and love all the teachers in my granddaughter's life, including her awesome music teachers. I feel so happy to meet someone who is working hard to become a teacher, who enjoys helping kids learn! These people are true angels! -Marina

• losingit
    losingit

Kate-- I still have a ways to go, but step one is complete. I feel confident that the rest will be accomplished too. It feels good to get important things done :-)

I'm going to ask the University if they'll let me walk next spring. I want my girls to be a part of my graduation and see that sacrifice pays :-) Crossing my fingers!

• losingit
    losingit

Thanks to everyone who expressed kind words for teachers. American educators are under lots of strain-- it's nice to know ppl still care about our work! Can't wait for my own classroom!

• designs
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Losingit, congratulations. You have worked hard and deserve your success. Time to celebrate

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

How wonderful!!! Congrats on your achievement...it IS worth it :)

CHG

• jgnat
    jgnat

I remember how impossible it seemed just a few short months ago. Your perseverance has really paid off!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit