Pixar the production company is jealous of Caleb and Sophia video's

by life is to short 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Apparently a JW was on a flight and just happend to sit next to some big wig from Pixar and when the man from Pixar heard that he was a JW the Pixar man just gushed over what great work that the Watchtower has done in producing the Caleb video's. He siad he only wished Pixar could do such great work. The CO said we are able to do it because we have free labor and Jehovah behind us.

Was this meeting 1st class, business, or ecconomy class? sounds like typical WT story telling with the usual embellishments and lack of details to hook the gulible..

The WT Corporation's egocentric "Nobody Does It Better"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TZXw45V9CE

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Wow! That is a pretty hefty load of bullshit!!!! And they all just nod their heads and take it in as absolute "Twoof"

I was watching an episode of 'True Detective' last night. Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey were at some religious meeting. Their comversation reminded me of what most would say if they attended the KH......

Mcconaughey....What do think the average IQ of this group is?

Harrelson.....What do you know about these people?

Mcconaughey......Just observation and deduction. I see a propensity for obesity. Poverty. A yen for fairy tales. Folks putting what few bucks theyt have into a little wicker basket being passed around. I think it is safe to say nobody here's going to be splitting the atom.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Another non-attributable quote. Not worth the breath it took to say it.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Ugh, just when I thought I couldn't possibly hear anything more facepalm-worthy.

x

This one's right up there with "9-11 was an attack on Jehovah's organization".

I swear, the WTS could publish their own conspiracy-theory tabloid, and amongst the R&F, it would be the most successful thing they'd ever printed.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

A complete fabrication. Ridiculous.

• Bye bye birdie
    Bye bye birdie

This seems like the right time to brag to you all....ummmmm I mean RELATE to you all my experience. I was on the plane when who sits next to me Angelina Jolie! She starts talking to me and FINALY admits she has been watching my facebook and is jealous of my beauty. This is true. Kinda.

of course Jehovah created me for free so he gets the credit,

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

The JW's who are in do not seem to be able to see the Wizard behind the curtain. And these are younger ones in the late 20's and 30's.

They could see him if they wanted to. They don't want to. That's the key. They love everything about "the truth" because it tickles their ears and because it's where their friends are and because their parents brainwashed them as children.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Let's compare...

Pixar's Airplane...

versus Caleb's Airplane...

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

@ Magnum: I'd love to know whether the Pixar incident really happened at all and if it did, how the conversation really went.

The CO happened to be in the same airport as a guy from Pixar. As they sat in the waiting area, here's what happened:

CO: "Hi. I'm a Jehovah's Witness. You probably didn't recognize me without my literature trolley parked 30 feet away while I sip a Grande Starbucks Frappuccino. But I do have a "JW. Org" lapel pin. See."

Pixar Guy: "Yeah, I've heard of JWs. One of the janitors in the home office is one of you."

CO: "Has he shown you our latest animated feature that we take full credit for producing but we actually hired it out to a worldly firm?"

Pixar Guy: "Yes, I've seen it. You get what you pay for and JWs work for free, right?"

CO: "True."

Pixar Guy: "At Pixar, we know in order to get the best, you must hire the best, and that means paying our people big bucks. I'm glad that we at Pixar do not have to rely on slave labor to do what we do. Actually paying people makes all the difference in the world."

CO: "Care for a sip of my Frappuccino?"

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

LOL......LOL....okay...... and God has chosen the WT as his mouthpiece to man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit