by rory-ks 49 Replies latest jw friends

• rory-ks
    rory-ks

Can't...tear...my...eyes...away...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX8dB7M5mzQ

• BU2B
  • sparky1
    sparky1

Old 'rubberface' looks like a reincarnated version of Red Skelton. The only thing is that he is not funny compared to ole Red. Stevie boy seems to have only 2 moving parts; his mouth and his butt hole and they are interchangeable.

• XkhanX
    XkhanX

Heavens gate!

that eyebrow is giving me nightmare! It's creepy when it start to moves...

• pbrow
    pbrow

marked

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

The choreographed sanctimony was gut-wrenching!

These guys know EXACTLY how they are being used to oppress millions - with the hope of gaining more to oppress!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Reminds me of this pastor...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me2H7Ja93Wg

Pastor Gas!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Showed it to my daughter and she said it looked like an infomercial, bad acting. I said that's a good description because he doesn't believe a word he's saying. I noticed he hardly ever blinks, a trick of people who think prolonged eye contact hides the fact they are lying through their teeth.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Stephen Lett is a big-mouth frog!

BMF

BWMF

A clown without any make-up.

Bozo

I've said it before, but it bears repeating: He single-handedly convinced me there is no way in hell that God chose these guys to run his organization! No way.

Back in the late '90s, early 00's I saw him give several talks at our annual DCs. I couldn't believe. He is clearly dumber than a box of rocks and his mannerisms are quite disturbing. If anyone is mentally diseased, it's this guy!

When ever he gave a talk, I'd have to look away. My ex-wife used to give me a hard time, accusing me of being "disrespectful to the anointed of Jehovah."

I'd simply say, "C'mon, just look at him, if you can. I can't!"

She'd sheepishly reply, "Yeah, he is pretty strange."

"Ya' think!"

- -

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Lett reminds me more of (a balding) Pastor Ted Haggard.

The guy in the Heaven's Gate video actually reminds me of Gollum (which, I suppose, is apt; Gollum was a "Ring-cultist" ).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit