TODAY I published my book THE MONORAILS of MARS the first JW sci-fi

by Terry 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

http://www.lulu.com/shop/terry-walstrom/the-monorails-of-mars/paperback/product-21717981.html

Under the cover illustration, click "Preview"

A preview screen will appear. In the upper right hand corner you can click for a 12 page look-see.

View this Author's Spotlight

Photo

Q: Why write Science Fiction about a serious topic like mind-control and religious cults?

A: I've tried everything else! Why not be entertaining (for those who like the genre) while raising awareness?

Q: Why are so many of your characters real people in history? The book IS fiction isn't it?

A: The book mixes a suspenseful and mysterious fictional story with real people because it creates curiosity about which is which. I think an

intelligent reader will want to investigate and find out how far the story is TRUE before the fiction takes over. The key is "investigation."

Q: How are cannibalistic alien religious cults on Mars going to raise awareness about the Watch Tower leaders?

A: I draw a parallel between religion on Mars and Earth using Russell, Rutherford, Fred Franz, Nathan Knorr as real life examples of the fictional Martian

priests whose delusions destroy the beauty in their civilization.

Q: What if you get sued?

A: Hahahah bring it on! I have nothing. I own nothing. Come and get me!

Q: Who is the ideal audience for your book?

A: Certainly NOT those who like serious books. This is meant to be fun, satirical, pulp-action oriented and larger than life.

Anybody who has ever been associated with Jehovah's Witnesses will immediately catch on. They--watch out!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Q: Are there any serious philosophical issues covered?

A: Yes, what does it mean to be a god or the God? Why do people of faith surrender to a higher power? What does it really mean to "choose?"

The Monorails of Mars

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Congratulations, you've got my attention. I look forward to reading it. Gma

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

That is awesome! A si-fi about JW's. LOL Excellent job Terry.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Thank you Terry! I absolutely loved your last book. Normally I would never buy a science fiction book, but I will make an exception for this.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Congrats! That's quite an achievement.

• Terry
    Terry

THANK YOU!

I managed to create a 399 page book in the first draft and get rid of 122 pages in the re-write to make

it an easy read. I keep my chapters very short and go from character to character, setting to setting to prevent stagnation.

277 pages with illustrations.

Enjoy!

• I quit!
    I quit!

It looks like a fun read. Is it only available on lulu?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Is there questions and answers? You know how dubs cant read anything unless it has questions and answers.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

marked!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Q: What if you get sued?

A: Dead people can't sue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit