A supremely confident and sure woman is so sexy...

by Comatose 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Comatose
    Comatose

I have always been attracted to very confident and self-assured women. So sexy.

Example - a girl who may not look like a skinny stick model at the beach in a bikini and rocking it. Just herself and fine with it, and no thought at all about how anyone else perceives her.

This girl to me is a perfect example of an extremely confident ans sexy woman. Betty Who. She rocks. Amazing woman.

Somebody Loves You - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTVFQHuIg2I

Live version of Somebody Loves You - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xUGl60zeys

Ladies be confident. Rock what ya got. Be yourself and love yourself.

• Focus
    Focus

There is no scriptural evidence that Jesus used such devices.

__

Focus

("Theocratic" Class)

• DJS
    DJS

Very confident and self-assured women? I've heard a rumor that such existed, along with unicorns and fairies. Just kidding.

• rocketman
    rocketman

I don't go for those qualities. If they are confident and self-assured, they might not be inclined to be submissive, and I might not be able to dominate them in true JW fashion. They could even challenge my role as family head.

• Comatose
    Comatose

I like women who are comfortable in their skin. :) There are a lot of attractive women where I live. There is a distinct difference between the women who just are completely comfortable with who they are. They just have this pull... Confidence is sexy.

WT be damned.

• sir82
    sir82

So a Jezebel, then?

• NotNew
    NotNew

Sounds like an "oxymoron" :)

SW :)

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

I feel so sorry for the majority of JW women. How could they ever feel confident? They are the property of their controlling and crazed parents for the first 18 years, only to be handed over to a JW man that was most likely brought up to beleive he is superior to anyone with a vagina. He then controls her speech, entertainment, meeting attendance, door to door activity, chair she sits in at the KH, how often she talks to her mother and of course what flower material is appropriate for her mid calf skirt. She succumbs twice a week to the missionary position marital due for 3 minutes on Thursday night and Sunday night and smiles so sweetly when he tells her how proud he is of his "modest" wife. He allows her to do a couple of cleaning jobs a week to help him out with finances so he can concentrate on that very important Bible hightlights talk.

Yes, I imagine a confident woman is extremely sexy after witnessing these destiny controlled plastic dolls.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Nice comments magwitch...

very true ...sadly....

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Ladies be confident. Rock what ya got. Be yourself and love yourself.

Confidence is attractive: period, in either gender. As long as it isn't false confidence, as in someone has a grandiose, egotistical idea of him or herself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit