July 15 Awake - strange quote and i'm not sure what else...

by Gladring 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

That is not a quotation mark at the end of the citation from Awake!. It is a star after the Awake's opinion sentence, pointing to poor old Charlie Darwin.

Doug

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

OK. I have ordered a copy of Tyler's book on frogs. It's from the Western Australian Museum. My interest will be to see if it provides me with a contact to Mr tyler and see if he has any comment on his being linked to creationism. Unless one of you can find out from him first.

It's interesting that on pages 12-13 of that Awake, that once more they have to resort to a JW scientist as support.

Doug

• Gladring
    Gladring

Cheers for the help. I had tried searching for the quote in context online, but wasn't able to get the whole thing.

It has been used on Answers in Genesis.

Did anyone check out the link in the original post? http://www.bubblews.com/news/3378311-design-in-nature-part-1

The whole article from the Awake is there word for word, but dated May 15th.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Gladring, the Awake comes out a couple of months before the cover date. At the link samuelogezi has cut and pasted from the article and submitted it onto that forum. Most likely he is a JW. I wonder what the Watchtower thinks about having their work plagerised without any indication that it is from a Watchtower article. The same user has done that with a number of articles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit