This will be a GREAT organization!

by Kensho 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Kensho
    Kensho

WHEN.....

1) we follow Christ example not the GB

2) stop DF'ing those for challenging current or past doctrine and allow us to use our God given gift of reason and free wil. sure kick out the scumbags even the Lions club have rules for membership, but not those who just use their brains and consience.

3) get rid of the nonsensical blood teaching that has cost the lives of thousands and beg God for forgiveness

4) stop using the term "worldly" to define every non JW and reconize their are many good people in every messed up man made religion including this one.

5) stop trying to figure out when the end will be....Jesus did say no man knows... and face it the end is when you die.

6) Stop protecting pedophiles..... its simple call the authorities let them do what they do and get the Frack out of the way! It's not a CYA situation.

7) get rid of class designations, pioneer,aux. special etc. and just go with bro/sis and for real people elminate counting and reporting FS time, the creator probably gets a real chuckle out of this one.

8) never ever use prov. 4:18 again, you have diffinetly worn that verse out.

9) start doing a little humanitarian things for other people with the billions the org. has accumulated, I don't care what, just pick one I mean the world has plenty to choose from. Do this and the R&F can see some tangible benefits from true love of man other than knocking on doors of empty houses.

10) stop downing higher education, it's non of your freaking business. Where did the borg get their attorneys,doctors,computer techs and degreed people from? Very hypocritical wouldn't you say?

Other than the above the R&F JW's are truly selfsacrificing, loving, family oriented, honest and yes dare I say it UNITED people. To bad they can't do anything about the above.

I'm sure many on here can add to the list!

Kensho

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

uhh... Nope, not even then.

Not even if they gave ME money to attend regularly.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

A polished turd is still a turd.

Can't make silk purse out of a sow's ear.

etc, etc.

• inbetween
    inbetween

there was a time, I thought those changes would make a great religion, but in the meantime, I lost all hope, the org is beyond repair

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

when pigs fly any chance of that died when ruthless psychopaths gained controll

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Pin that on the notice board at your hall and see how it works out for you.

• Zoos
    Zoos

sparrowdown: A polished turd is still a turd.

LOL

• Zoos
    Zoos

Kensho, those would all be positive changes, sure. But the one thing they cannot do is undo all the damage they have already caused. They cannot fix it and I do not forgive them.

• Ocean1111
    Ocean1111

The "reform" coming on Bethel will be beyond human. And surprisingly the people (JWs) who should understand judgments of the past repeat, will be the ones most bewildered when one comes live and real-time. But Bethel will aid it's own downfall, it is obvious "strangers" are who have been running Bethel in 100% GB and BOD control since 1990.

The Bethel subversion is so well deployed both JWs and their critics are on the wrong page. JWs get to find out soon, and for some time (Dan8:14), if God buys the "library card" excuse.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

what's the point of it?..what's the message if any?...pointless..I'm getting fed up of religion generally..it leads to conflict....judgmental individuals...it can't just live and let live...it's got to seek recruits..more and more recruits....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit