Kate Wild

by quellycatface 71 Replies latest jw friends

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Kate, you've had an awful lot to deal with mentally, emotionally and spiritually in a short space of time. It's no wonder you've 'crashed.' Take things slow, and get well and strong again.

• flipper
    flipper

KATE- My wife and I send our love to you. I know how hard it can be dealing with shunning from former friends and family who are JW's still. I go through that as well. Please know that you have a lot of REAL friends here who accept you as you REALLY are - a decent, loving, caring human being. If you ever want to chat with me or my wife just PM me, O.K. ? And we will exchange phone numbers . Hang in there kiddo, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• minimus
    minimus

Kate, I'm saddened to hear of your situation. Stay the course. I'm not df'd. But I can't imagine your anguish.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Kate take care . You have had so much pain keep the path and time helps heal the wounds. Stay strong.

• Laika
    Laika

:( Hope you're well soon Kate.

• nugget
    nugget

It is no wonder that things have caught up with you, the issues you have had to deal with are extremely distressing any one of which could have brought you to your knees. The fact that you carried on so long was remarkable. You need to allow yourself time to recover mentally and physically for your daughter, your mum and dad and ultimately your son.

This is the time to focus on you and your health and well being. Take the time you need you can call any time if you need to.

You have done so well and will do so again, there are people who care about you, whatever negative stuff is said about you in your struggles you are an important person to us.

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

I wish you nothing but the best....Here's hoping you're back to your old ---but renewed, and released-- self soon. Aloha, Maui Boy

• Heaven
    Heaven

(((( Kate ))))

Breathe. Take things one step, one day, at a time.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b7/8c/e7/b78ce77d6c6b63f20320f9a8d76e290e.jpg

• Listener
    Listener

Sorry to hear this, get well soon Kate, you are missed.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Peace, equilibrium and family. My three prayers for you. My prayers have a very good track record.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit