Finally some good news for us nonbeleivers! :)

by suavojr 24 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Before you know it, this pope is going to progress to universalism.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Steve2 Lol! what the h You got a point. First it was funny but now I am mad as hail and brim stone at the poop! Atheist gets a free pass oh wait a minute!

Keep reading: Atheist needs to go to him(God) with a sincere and contrite heart.

Now I am really busting a gut! No free passes today! Need to have a talk with God.

Wait one more minute! There a clause! If most were JWs or Christians first you already prayed and I am sure he listened!

Yeap your all going to heaven! Cofty get to be closer to the throne because he was JW and Evangelical!

That makes my day your all going to heaven pre prayers counts!

:-)

Pope sound like he has been mixing WT teachings in his message with that contrite heart!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Stupid I-phone... Can't copy and paste.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Whew! Thank God! Oops, not God. Well, if the Pope said it ... Thank Pope!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Hey Steve, nobody likes an eleventh-hour worker!! From what I can't tell, if the bible is to be taken literally, ONLY Saints/martyrs will be gathered to heaven in the beginning( whenever that is) and then AFTER the 1,000 year reign ( whenever that is ) the REST of the dead come to life and some scrolls are opened IN HEAVEN.

So...we are gonna die. Also, it would be hilarious if Cofty and Awatcher were angel buddies in heaven.

DD

• DT
    DT

This might be just a clever ploy to get believers to stop trying to convert atheists. The pope probably knows that is more likely to likely to result in the believer becoming an atheist than the other way around.

• Focus
    Focus

Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism in the world.

--

Focus

("You can clean my toilet in Paradise Earth" Class)

• suavojr
    suavojr

Cofty gets a special place in heaven together with Hitchens, Sam Harris and Dawkins... Lol

• Mikado
    Mikado

I never thought I would live to say this, but this pope is awesome. I suppose this is why they elect such old popes, they have less opportunity to make changes.....

• Focus
    Focus

The last time there was an even half-decent Poop was, well, a long time ago.

This one is a lot better than most of his predecessors, that I readily admit.

Still a delusional liar, though. He full well knows it's all a sham. Want to show you have calibre? Declare it openly to be the fraud that it is, and withstand the deluge that follows. Disband the Catholic Church.

There have been precedents.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krishnamurthy

--

Focus

("Honesty" Class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit