NOW IS THE TIME TO ROAR SILENTLAMBS!

by silentlambs 26 Replies latest jw friends

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

I received a call from the Baltimore Sun today three JW victims came forward and they are doing a story. Evansville TV news crew doing a story today on JW molestation because a victim came forward. More articles coming out in the Tennessean due to more victims coming forward. Therefore I reprint what was posted over one year ago and it could not fit better than right now:

Now Is The Time To Roar Silentlambs!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have discussed this a few weeks earlier. The moment has arrived. The only way to force the Wt to change their policy is by public outcry. The WT needs the public to be so angry they are ready to burn them out before they will make the needed adjustments for the children.

How can this be accomplished?

Take the AP article to your local paper. Tell them this happened to you and the reason why the public should know of the despicable way children have been treated by WT Policy. Print up all the articles together, make you a little porfolio to share the extent of publication so far. I can assure you, NOW, you will have their attention. We need the WT to have so many calls coming in they will not be able to say this problem does not exist. Silentlambs this is your fight not mine, you have to speak, your voices have to be heard. Why? For the future victims of WT Policy, for the current victims of WT Policy, for those who are afraid to speak and suffer in silence.

The power is in your hands to make this happen, please do not miss this golden opportunity to right this wrong and protect the children.

silentlambs

P. S. If you need help getting any of the articles let me know and I will get them to you.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Wonderful!

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • larc
    larc

Bill,

All your good work, it is finally paying off. I so proud of you and knowing you, and I am so happy for the silent lambs who are not so silent now, and are coming forth to make a difference.

One suggestion: After Dateline airs this, take a few days off and enjoy some time with family. You need a break from the intense pace you have going. Love ya, man.

• TR
    TR

Hey Bill,

I feel the same as larc as well. This stuff is starting to get out and get HEARD.

You go, man.

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Bill...what are you gunna do once this has ended?????

I see my experience didn't invoke enough bile to yer throat...oh yeah...that's right I didn't blame the witnesses in it....yeah....

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Give em hell, Bill. They constantly complain about the Catholics and other churches and hold themselves up as superior. This just shows they do not have the holy spirit directing them at all.

I hope and pray they will institute the necessary changes or at least be under the scrutiny others have.

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

That is excellent. May they all come out and overwhelm the forces of the Watchtower!

-Rick

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Violet don't be obtuse. The witnesses may not be responsible for EVERY act of abuse, but they are responsible for many. SHould all the abuse cases their negligence has allowed to proceed be ignored just because YOUR case doesn't implicate them? I like you, but this position of yours is stupid.

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

The safer they (silent lambs) feel the more they will speak out. The soil has been well cultivated by Bill, Barbara and the Pandelos. Bill's direction is on target! Keep publicizing the reality and the WTBTS will be overwhelmed by the "silent lambs " in their midst. Who could have imagined the way this would all work out. Just a few months ago it was thought that the issue of childe abuse in Jehovah"s Witnesses would be inundated and overshadowed by the expose of the Catholic Church. The media seems to recognize that the problem is epedemic and the public is poised to listen. The WTBTS has tried to over ride their arrogant image of the 40's, 50's, 60's and 70's but there is a large audiance that has not forgotten. Pedophilia in this "Puritanical" self rightous perpetrator of self serving speculation is just what this audience has been waiting for. "Unrightousness" in the midst of the self proclaimed "Holy Ones ". If their understanding of prophecy is true, they have the most to fear !

• Perry
    Perry

"Puritanical" self rightous perpetrator of self serving speculation

What a sad but very true characterization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit