5 Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses are NOT happy in their Marriages jw.org

by Watchtower-Free 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

She has some great points!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I think she likes me (she laughed at a joke I made once).

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

She uses the word literally like, literally, too much.

What's with the cleavage, not only showing a lot, but the camera is aimed right at it? I found it off putting, but I guess she will get more views.

Vocal fray

Her points were good though. I think every one of them applied to my first marriage.

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

Somebody replied this to her on her youtube account:

" Look, most persons who leave JWs simply move on in life, some with the viewpoint that the religion just wasn't for them, some with minor grumbling over this or that feature of the faith that prompted their decision, some with the viewpoint that they couldn't live up to it.

None of these are viewed as 'apostates.' To be sure, we don't think their decision is wise, but they're not "apostate." A fair number eventually return. You could liken those leaving to a man or woman leaving a relationship, like a failed marriage. Most just move on. But there's always a certain few psycho ex-mates that can't let go, who devote all their time and energy to harassing the person they once loved.

Sigh...apostate cry-babies and obsessive losers and fanatics, with their demented soap-box, commit the logical fallacy of "selective observation"...and see only what they want to see...to suit their neurotic agendas. And ignore other things, conveniently and dishonestly, if it doesn't fit their twisted pre-biases, or their demented paradigms..."

So, basically what this person is saying is that people that was scammed by this corporation should just move on with their lives, pretty much like somebody that ends a romantic relantionship.

If they don't, they are likened to (brace yourself) A STALKER, rather a psycho that can not let go of a former relationship.

And we thought THEY were the stalkers.

• Watchtower-Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit