Objectivity and This Site

by Eutapro 76 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL,larc is in the house.Hey Eutapro,you did`nt do so good with AlanF,infact you sucked.Now larc is willing.Larc is a psycology professer,you now have a chance to suck big time(LOL).You`d best get your shit together,cause larc is going to run you like a rabbit.(LOL)...OUTLAW

• MarchOn
    MarchOn

Hildy/Mystikook,

Missed you(s)! I knew it was you(s) when you started quoting everyone like you did before. Are you a scientist now? Well so happy to have you back, there has'nt been anyone to mess with for a day or two.

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Radar, tahnks. Agreed.

Notice the completely irrational point of view of most in this thread. Few have addressed the points the person brough up. Instead they have called him names, accused him of being someone else, and then generally insulted him.

Iarc seems pretty cool. He may or may not be a professor. If he said so I will take his word for it. Being a professor does not automatically mean that he is either better at arguing than someone else (I could argue most professors into the ground and I have no degree) or that he has better facts in hand on the topic Euta addressed.

It does seem from the threads I have read however that Iarc is well equipped. I like his style and his post. I am merely saying that simply because one is up against another of higher caliber, does not mean that the lesser is wrong in their viewpoint. I myself use Argumentum Ad Blarney. I will define that sometime for yous. But right now I have to blast some aliens that are coming up my lawn.

• larc
    larc

Hygh,

Yep, I are one, actually a retired one. I have started threads on the following subjects: GroupThink, Social Influence, Effectivenes of Psychotherapy, Self Esteem, Freewill versus Determinism and I have responded recently to a thread about IQ. If you want to go to any one of those threads and debate, feel free. If you go to the Determinism thread, you will see a very long debate between myself and another poster.

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Iarc, then I may have to pull you into my cult. I figure, Jesus and Moses didnt even exist and they got some pretty big cults. The JWs dont have psychology degrees and they run a pretty damned big cult. How much more can someone who consciously knows all of these techniques and why they work.

I will send you an application to fill out so you can be a leader. Maybe a deity. :)

I will look up your posts in a while. I want to finish all of flowers first. Then Mimily and a few of the chicks...

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

From a Mystic Christian to a neutral scientific observer and in only 24 hours too!

• one
    one

"But objectivity and openness..."

What is her/his real name?

Late trolls dont last long. YK and FREd still keept their title.
    WT does not even produce good trolls anymore.

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

Some of these guys write so much, and yet say so little.

How's this.... The critical old blind man said "Why is everyone wearing glasses, doesn't anyone here have good vision?"

AMAZING ISN'T IT, HOW SOMEBODY CAN COME HERE AND TOUT THEIR EDUCATED VIWPOINT AS SOMETHING PRECIOUS. AND YET THEY HAVE BEEN BLIND SINCE BIRTH.

• larc
    larc

Prisca,

There's a coupla problems. When I was a boy, my mom was smarter than me, so that retarded my ablity to lie. Then, I got this professional education, where they brain washed into having ethics, so I don't think I have cult leader potential. Such is life.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: But objectivity and openness are important for us intellectual academics.

Grammar is obviously not.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit