Such a creepy video

by jdubsnub 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• steve2
    steve2

The Catholic church was famously noted to have observed the following: Given me the child for its first seven years and we'll have him/her for life. That - I should point out - is whether they're active or not. The framework and mentality stick.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

"It has been found that the best way to insure implicit obedience is to commence tyranny in the nursery." -Benjamin Disreli, British Prime Minister

"I want you to know that everything I did, I did for my country." -- Pol Pot

"I We want you to know that everything I we did, I we did for my country The Watchtower ." -- Pol Pot The Governing Body

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

# 20. Indoctrination video for third world countries.

Disgusting and underhanded.

They only want you for what you can do for them.

LL

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

I was waiting for someone to bring up these videos.

Outlaw you really have talent! Only you! Can come up with such good lyrics!

Anyhow, did anyone see #11 Forgive Freely!

Maybe the GB should learn from their own videos.

This organization keeps records if everyones sins! At least the ones they know about!

#20 is so far from truth. How about prior to meetings; tears and threaten conversation to be good or else. How about children being dragged in the back room to get a whipping. Why becaused they moved too much, talked to their friends, or laughed out loud!

Just bull!

The last video, I wonder what the old guy has to say to the families,Jehovah loves you. Who is he?

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

I was waiting for someone to bring up these videos.

Outlaw you really have talent! Only you! Can come up with such good lyrics!

Anyhow, did anyone see #11 Forgive Freely!

Maybe the GB should learn from their own videos.

This organization keeps records if everyones sins! At least the ones they know about!

#20 is so far from truth. How about prior to meetings; tears and threaten conversation to be good or else. How about children being dragged in the back room to get a whipping. Why becaused they moved too much, talked to their friends, or laughed out loud!

Just bull!

The last video, I wonder what the old guy has to say to the families,Jehovah loves you. Who is he?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I just wanted to share a comment regarding the new song book released a few years ago. Whoever drew up the lyrics for this book knew what they were doing. It is a known fact that music is very powerful, by making use of repititive words or phrases, it has a powerful effect on the one singing the lyrics.

Music is a very powerful tool. For example, the word obey, in that song that goes always ready to obey, or whatever. That conditions the mind to do what the person is singing. I agree with what someone else said recently, is just do not sing the lyrics, if you are at the KH during the melodies.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

yup, video, creepy as can be

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Wew sorry for the double post!

Beth Sarim that is so true! I still remember some old lyrics.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I know plenty who would say "Ahh , isn't that sweet !" .....I am not one of them.

I deplore the manipulation of children through these slick vids that use the same principles as those advertising sweets . Unfortunately the dub parents don't seem to see it that way, telling me how their kids love them..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit