Scriptural Basis for Obedience to GB?

by mrhhome 32 Replies latest jw friends

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Rufus- t flyfire- love the name it became Flywheel ,Shyster, Flywheel ...the only legal firm who would answer the posters question, " scripture basis for obedience to G.B" with:-

" we the G.B understand the scripture basis is hard to believe, but fortunately our time is short so we eat at the best restaurants in town, and we all have a happy christmas dinner...all because you followers never tryed using your mouths to feed your words"

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

Obedience to GB, we find what happens when we subject ourselves to earthly men and there doctrines. it is so sicking to hear sheeple at the meeting drone on and on about the GB, about the watchtower. I am in the process of fading..just need my wife to see the false doctrine. it will take time...but i have started studying just the bible with her and pointing out things. but not trying to cause a fight...I back off when i feel the resistance. Damn Witnesses!!!!!

In Matt 15: 9- 14 9+ It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach commands of men as doctrines.'" 10+ With that he called the crowd near and said to them: "Listen and get the sense of it: 11 Not what enters into [his] mouth defiles a man; but it is what proceeds out of [his] mouth that defiles a man."
    12+ Then the disciples came up and said to him: "Do you know that the Pharisees stumbled at hearing what you said?" 13+ In reply he said: "Every plant that my heavenly Father did not plant will be uprooted. 14+ LET them be. Blind guides is what they are. If, then, a blind man guides a blind man, both will fall into a pit."

• integ
    integ

It's easy. The GB doesn't even need to cite any scriptural references anymore. Nobody cares. They believe the GB is appointed by God (Jehovah) so anything they say is seen as coming from God....period.

They can say or do ANYTHING and it will be gobbled up w/out question as the RIGHT thing.

The devotion and unquestioning adherence to the "Organization" is at an all time high and the devotion only grows stronger with each passing day.

Some see through it and continue to go through the motions becuase of family etc. or just get out and make up excuses for not attending meetings etc. but MANY...the loyalists... are dependent on every word coming from the GB...and do not question ANYTHING.

It's sad, stupid, ignorant and whatever other word u wanna use but it is what it is....

The only thing that might cause a mass exodus is a MAJOR scandal of financial wrong doing...or a MAJOR sexual scandal of some kind that is irrefutable...and admitted to by the GB.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit