Musings on recent things

by thedog1 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Listener
    Listener

It is very wrong of the organization to even suggest that pioneers should not return to care for their parents even though other JWs may be looking after them. That should be something for the parents and children to decide upon. They are using be judgement for a start.

Why would you then trust them to spend your money wisely?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

'where did you read that, on an apostate website?'

Ugh! I am so sorry for you. This must have sounded so pathetic and such a 'hive mentality' response.

The WBT$ has done a good thorough with their 'mind cleansing(tm)' here.

Tread carefully fellah!

• KateWild
    KateWild

it'd be great to have someone to talk to...-DHOH

Hero,

It might be lonely trapped in your cong knowing TTATT, but you have us to talk to. You are a cool, funny guy. We are here for you to help you through this.

Kate xx

• Kensei01
    Kensei01

Wow....a study conductor. Good for you to have the bravery to post here. Would love to know what they have gotten you to write in the margins of your 'flock ' book. Have a great day and keep on plugging.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Marked

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I also can't stand doing talks or parts that are blatent propaganda teachings or just don't make sense...

i still can't believe how manipulative the org was by ensuring that 6 months before all of this money stuff etc came up, that they had that paragraph about "doing whatever we are asked, even if it doesn't appear logical from a human standpoint etc"

they were planning all this years ago, and were just "lining up the ducks" to make to it happen without any resistance!

• KateWild
    KateWild

they were planning all this years ago, and were just "lining up the ducks" to make to it happen without any resistance!-stuckinarut

It's all so clear to you, it's nice to see. But everyone else in your KH is probably delluded and moving forward with joy, as Jehovah's chariot keeps moving.

I also can't stand doing talks or parts that are blatent propaganda teachings or just don't make sense...-stuckinarut

This is the problem when you are awake and can see clearly. The CD becomes stressful and you can make yourself ill. Meetings become too nauseating to ignore. Let us know how you have been getting on bro.

Take care Kate xx

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

thedog1:

Unlike many people here who are still active in the religion (whether or not they want to be), I am a long-time 'fader" and am a spectator watching in horror what has happened to the JW religion in the recent decade.

I agree with The Searcher and Mum.

Although I won't pass judgment on people still in the thick of that mess, I do not envy their predicament and wish them luck in finding a way out of there.

To me, a person's sanity and health, not to mention family, depend on it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit