Keep Seeking First God's Kingdom - RC 2014 - Saturday

by OwnAccord 43 Replies latest watchtower bible

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

Great notes, thank you. Happy I’ll be unable to attend again.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

How very bland.....and that brochure looks awful. They are so far from the pulse of reality nowadays, it's like they don't want to appeal to normal people!

Don't get me wrong....I am glad of this....

• sir82
    sir82

So it sounds like their intent is to replace the "Proclaimers" book?

That was a whitewashed propaganda piece, but by carefully reading between the lines, you could at least get a sense of the Society's miserable prophetic failures (1874, 1914, 1918, 1925, etc.).

If they have condensed the official "theocratic history" volume down to 240 pages (undoubtedly each page with 2 inch margins and half the pages consisting of photos & charts) it sounds like they are trying to hide everything evenly remotely negative.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Thanks again!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Thanls for the preview OWNACCORD!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

A more appropriate theme would be "Keep Seeking First The Imaginary Kingdom Of God Because Dreams Really Do Come True" or "Pull My Finger And Make A Wish" or perhaps just plain old "Listen and Obey, Listen and Obey, Listen and Obey, The Governing Body/Faithful Slave Who Can Do No Wrong Because God Choose Them"

• factfinder
    factfinder

Thank you OwnAccord!

I am eager to read through the new book.

• Poztate
    Poztate

I am looking forward to a review of the new "history book"

How much more can they whitewash things

• processor
    processor

Shouldn't that book look more like that?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

INTERVIEW: With young brother who was into rap music. Had to cut it out association with those who like bad music then had to cut out all music as it was

a temptation.

Yes. I stopped listening to those turgid Kingdom Melodies(tm).........now I'm free of zombified, mind cleansed(tm) association.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit