Great campagne in Portugal (ex-JW)

by TJ Curioso 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TJ Curioso
  • skin
    skin

This leaflet looks great, very easy to read and understand. This is the very subject that first revealed the cracks in the Watchtowers protective shell to me 14 years ago. But reading this leaflet with the mindset of a JW, and knowing what other strong minded JWs will say if they were to read it, I would make some small changes to it.

1: I think that each years quote needs to have the WT publication reference from where the quote was taken, otherwise too easy for a JW to dismiss these as simply made up lies.

2: JWs are now pushing and promoting the website JW.org has the only website that witness's should use, the mention of any other websites outside this will sound off warnings that could lead them to apostate websites, And they most certainly don't want that. Most JWs I know (maybe all I know) would not go any further into reading this leaflet upon seeing all those other website links under "Want more Information".

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

skin thank You for Your opinion. There is a link in the leafleat that have all the references need: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Jehovah%27s_Witnesses

And We think there is a need for other websites to promote investigation and curiosity.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Good job

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit