CO is chasing me . Meeting him tomorrow.

by Ancientofdays 61 Replies latest jw experiences

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I would not meet with a CO for any reason whatever; I won't meet with elders either. I am surprised you went through with this.

There is no circumstance under which you can have a conversation, a real back and forth, as if he gives a shit what you think; it is all 'guided' discussion, leading to the question "Do you believe this is Jehovah's organization?"

At which point, you can lie, which I recommend wholeheartedly, or tell the truth, after which your family will say goodbye to you forever when they df your ass for apostasy.

This religion cult is heading over the cliff.

• dogon
    dogon

Meeting with him is folly. Refuse to tell your opinion on religion and do not discuss anything but the temp out. They are not that smart and will try to use very basic tricks to get you to say that you do not beleive the org is gods chosen mouth piece on earth bla bla bla. Its best to stand him up if you are ever asked again and do not slip up at this meeting. I have even heard a few times where COs and elders will make up that a person said they wanted to be DFed. You can not win by playing with them, you win by walking away and not playing at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit