What are your turn offs in a guy or girl?

by Iamallcool 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Mens bits and womens bits come in all shapes and sizes and some certainly are repulsive, so i fully get the personal preference expressed here.

• Defianttruth
    Defianttruth

I'm married and not looking so as a person who found a good mate I'll respond.

Every person in this world has qualities you don't like. If you don't believe me hang around and you will find them. I wouldn't look for the one or two things you hate in an individual. I would look for the person who has the most of your turn ons and not focus on the negativity. I for one hate mouth breathers. I kid you not if I can hear some one breathing it drives me crazy. Guess what! My beautiful wife about two times a year through no fault of her own falls into this line. Drives me nuts. When this time comes I simply look at the positive and move on with life.

I think an earlier poster said they liked people who had a passion for life. So true. I once had a girl friend who I was really into at the time. I bought us a trip to Disney. She said it was her favorite place. The whole time she frowned and was honestly boring. I asked her what was wrong she said, "I did something a week ago that made her angry" so for two days of our trip she walked around in a fog to prove a point. How little of her. I figured if she couldn't move on and have a good time at her favorite place on Earth how would she deal with real life problems. So I bought her a bus ticket home and went to the Keys for the rest of the week. Never looked back. I guess what I'm trying to say is my partner must know how to have a good time. I love having fun. My wife does know how to have fun. She's like Will Ferrel with a nice rack. (She would laugh at that. I'll have to tell her later)

Try and accept honesty it helps so much in this situation. My wife hates, hates,hates the way I eat ribs. I can't help it. Are you kidding me? How can one hold bone wrapped in meat in hand and not go all caveman on the said food? She told me she hates it so I order something else until guys night out. Then we act like cavemen together. Understand every person has turn offs and ever person commits them.

Defiant.

• DJS
    DJS

If we got into bits and pieces all of the women on this site would hate me. So let's not.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I like the cut of your jib defianttruth...

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I can handle needy, nagging and insecure. But liking the Bears or the Vikings is a deal breaker.

• losingit
    losingit

I can't stand arrogance or selfishness. I love a brilliant or quirky mind. Fun-loving and adventurous- - those are great qualities too. Loyalty and commitment are impressive as well. I don't have time for games, so a frivolous nature really irks me. I love a man with a BIG HEART.

As far as looks-- I like a rugged man. He can be hairy, or he can have no hair. But he's got to be rough and tumble, athletic. If anyone here knows who Dwayne Johnson, aka The Rock, is-- I could fall in love with that man. Besides the fact that he is so handsome, he is a gentleman, he's definitely rough, he's got that killer smile, his heart is HUMONGOUS, he's. ... perfect!

But definitely- - he has to be a good lover and feel like a man. It's so GROSS to touch a man whose chest and arms feel as soft as a woman's.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

why do men think their farts are funny ?

A woman who has no appreciation for a nice Dutch Oven.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

A woman who has no appreciation for a nice Dutch Oven.

I appreaciate a Dutch Oven, I find they're quite nice for making a stew and roasting a chicken . . .

(I get what you're saying Keyser, I have the "Fart-O-Tron" saved to my favorites on my computer when I'm in a silly mode and feel like laughing)

• blondie
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

A woman not well trimmed South of the Border.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit