Hey....where's my invitiation ???

by exwhyzee 10 Replies latest jw friends

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

I'm happy to report that the permits were in order, for the work being done at the Kingdom Hall. After my little comment yesterday, I didn't really want to have to talk to them about code violations because it probably wasn't appropriate for me to have said that while on the job.

The fence encroachment in the alley situation has apparently been turned over to our legal department. The fence and landscaping will have to be removed and the alley restored to it's original condition so the public can use it once again. This is a somewhat common occurance . Homeowners will sometimes assume the land that adjoines theirs belongs to them. They will often install landscape or vegetable gardens. If the property sells, the new owner assumes the landscaped area is his and will put up a fence or worse build a garage or shed on the land.

What country do you live in? I haven't seen a man wearing a top hat outside of a costume party. ;)

He didn't have a top hat on....that would have been a bit too Charles Taze Russell even by JW's high dress standards. LOL! I was refering to a Top Coat, which in my neck of the woods (west coast U. S ) is a nice dark dress coat worn over a suit. (I'd have called the fashion Police if he'd have actually had a top hat on. LOL!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit