Does Anything Go In Apostate Warfare

by HildaBingen 61 Replies latest jw friends

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    :How dare you proclaim "your government and your God, like you own them. God is the God of all, not just you dubs.:

Jesus say, "my God, my God, why have you forsaken me." I am only emulating him.

Uh, dearie, Jesus you ain't. If you truly wish to emulate him, why not go and crucify yourself. If that is too much to ask, try reading John 13:34, 35. When you can emulate that, come talk to me.

:And the Government? You dubs are quick to brag about your rights, freedoms and benefits, but are cowards when it comes to securing those very freedoms.:

you know not what you talk about. jw have done mo than most to secure freedom and rights.

Pure Bovine Scatology.

:I galls me no end to hear you hypoocrits claiming "YOUR GOVERNMENT," yet refuse to serve and help that government prosper or prevail in the ongoing battles for freedom.:

My government is the kingdom of God. Now do you care to retract that ill-gotten statement?

Sorry, but you are standing right here in man's kingdoms like the rest of us. As you dubs teach, the Kingdom of God is in the heavens, not here on earth. Even the allegedly annointed are standing in man's kingdoms.

So, no, I do not desire to retract anything, except maybe extracting my size nine boot out of your size 74 a**.

• HildaBingen
    HildaBingen

:Hilda, if you feel so bad about all this, why hang around increasing hits to this site and providing us with so much entertainment?:

The increase of hits is a byproduct of our mission here. it is kinda like incidental witnessing and why society changed it to informal witnesseing. they did not want to think about byproduct.

So increase hits same.

Entertainment also byproduct. we are serious why we here. We keep email secret so false bruthas not email us. they harrass us ans we tired. so we decide to ask you in this place what u think.

• cyrano
    cyrano

A BOLD LIE FROM THE WATCHTOWER:

Public Affairs Office Of Jehovah's Witnesses:

Beliefs - Frequently Asked Questions

Do You Shun Former Members?

Answer: Those who simply cease involvemnet in the faith are not shunned.

That is a LIE Hilda, Their own literature says just the opposite.

Watchtower 9/15/1981 pages 23, 24 Disfellowshiping-How to View It
    16 Persons who make themselves “not of our sort” by deliberately rejecting the faith and beliefs of Jehovah’s Witnesses should appropriately be viewed and treated as are those who have been DISFELLOWSHIPPED for wrongdoing.

Why did the Watchtower LIE to the public Hilda?

• HildaBingen
    HildaBingen

U:h, dearie, Jesus you ain't. If you truly wish to emulate him, why not go and crucify yourself. If that is too much to ask, try reading John 13:34, 35. When you can emulate that, come talk to me.:

You miss whole point again. Christians suppose imitate Jesus. Jesus said, "my God," so we say "my God." People in hebrew scripture also say "my God" (Psalm 22:1). So there, there. And I do have love for my bruthers.

:Sorry, but you are standing right here in man's kingdoms like the rest of us. As you dubs teach, the Kingdom of God is in the heavens, not here on earth. Even the allegedly annointed are standing in man's kingdoms.:

We are now alien residents. But our true home belong to heaven. That what Heb 11 say. man kingdom temporary.

:So, no, I do not desire to retract anything, except maybe extracting my size nine boot out of your size 74 a**.:

Now that what we call love.

• HildaBingen
    HildaBingen

:Answer: Those who simply cease involvemnet in the faith are not shunned.

That is a LIE Hilda, Their own literature says just the opposite.:

I not lawyer so you probably need ask brother brown bout this. but my answer would be that it not lie. One artiel say those who "simply cease involvement in the faith are not shunned"

The other talk bout those who "deliberately rejecting the faith and beliefs of Jehovah’s Witnesses." Two different thangs.

• ballistic
    ballistic

How are "those who simply cease involvement in the faith" any different to those who are "deliberately rejecting the faith and beliefs of Jehovah’s Witnesses."?
    Are those who "ceased involvement" not doing so deliberately?

• HildaBingen
    HildaBingen

a jw may decide she no more wannna be jw and stop comin to meetings and go out in service. then maybe they do not commit serious sin. why should they be shunned. they just cease involvement not "delibearate reject" faith.

• cyrano
    cyrano

Hilda, if they are two different things, then why is my mother being shunned now by the congregation after she told the elders she no longer wanted to be involved in the watchtower?

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey-ey, goodbye

Interestingly, I know the guy who was the drummer for Steam, the one-hit-wonder band that recorded that song.

Unfortunately, he is an active JW now.

Tom

"Gentlemen, he said, I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes, I've moved your mountains and marked your cards. But Eden is burning"
    --Bob Dylan
  • NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    a jw may decide she no more wannna be jw and stop comin to meetings and go out in service. then maybe they do not commit serious sin. why should they be shunned. they just cease involvement not "delibearate reject" faith.

Perhaps you can show us the scriptures where the Bible makes such a distinction.

Tom

"Gentlemen, he said, I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes, I've moved your mountains and marked your cards. But Eden is burning"
    --Bob Dylan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit