ATTENTION WATCHTOWER MONITORS

by D8TA 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Bridgette
    Bridgette

D8TA,
    Hey, you sound like some dissenters I've come across before who tried to warn hard hearted corrupt religious systems claiming to be God's only spokesmen on earth:
    These are just a few "quips"
    "HOWL YOU SHEPHERDS, AND CRY OUT! And wallow about, you majestic ones of the flock because YOUR days for slaughtering adn for YOUR scatterings have been fufilled, and you must FALL" ~Jeremiah 25:34
    Don't worry, the pharisees didn't listen either. Once people's hearts have become rotten with conceit, adn convinced them that they are above all others, they can't be reasoned with.
    May the force be with you
    Love,
    Bridgette

• Gozz
    Gozz

D8TA,

more power to you!

• QCA1
    QCA1

HI D8TA

MORE POWER TO YOUR ELBOW,I WISH I COULD WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THAT IT'S AWESOME.

• SYN
    SYN

HildaBling: What the hell are you saying? I can't understand half the words in your post. I'm not an English chauvinist or anything - but sheesh, this is an English site. For crying out loud! Stop spoiling decent threads!

D8TA: Nice post man, you tell 'em! But, as we all know, the GB are FAR too cowardly and high up in their ivory towers to come out and play with us "little people", aren't they!

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi d8ta,

wow!!!.......hehe
    go get um tiger!!!!.....hahahaha......

i love you!.........craw

PS......you won't even need your "wand" to mess the gov body up, their own literature is like poison to themselves.......all you gotta do is quote it.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Good for you D8TA!

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • D8TA
    D8TA
    Boy are you gullible. From a sociological aspect--the wts or the governing body of jw will not fall. Study the sociology of religion and see for self. Read Plato Republic. You wrong.

From "a sociological" aspect, I can kick your ass and you can say that I didn't. But the fact remains, I kicked your ass.

Besides Hilda, posting a retort with an anon-moniker doesn't pull much weight with people. I've unmasked my identity on this board. I've given enough information for people to find out who I am, and where I am. I have the courage to back up what I say by exposing my vunerability.

If you wish to "discuss" Plato's Republic with me, drop me an e-mail of who are, and where you are at...so that we may meet in person to "discuss" your "opinions". I see that you have a false sense of courage to fight in the sanctuary a internet message board provides, let's see if you have the courage to back up your statements. I will not expose your identity to anyone. It will just be between you and me. Are you getting my point?

If not, then FUCK OFF! Your nothing more then a faceless cowardly piece of shit not worhty of a limp dick dog, looking for another piece of ass to screw.

But we also have God on our side. Brother Paul say that if God uper hmwn--then tis kath hmwn.
    Many extinct fundamentalist groups "had God on their side"...and by the way, take that dick out of your mouth so you can finish the rest of that sentence.

Opposers will go down.
    Like I said, I've unmasked myself...are you willing to do the same?

D8TA

• D8TA
    D8TA

I've just made it much more simple for you Monitors. Quick-Quick! Get that info, make that call!

D8TA

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

D8TA,

Gosh, don't you think you might be a little harsh?

After all, the Watchtower is just a Good Ol' Fashioned American Cult
    looking to exercise its 1st Amendment Rights, and to recruit
    new converts unimpeded.

It almost sounds like some of you are out to DESTROY the Watchtower.

Where's your 'live and let live' attitude?

If you leave the Organization, why don't you just go quietly?

I could almost hear the moment you ignited your Light Saber...
    Hey, don't you know that jehovah-Of-The-Watchtower
    has a Big Sword, too?

* http://www.intrex.net/tallyman/Weep_32.html

You better LoOkOuT!

LOve, Tallyman

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

<<Your current cover-up mired in your Theocratic Warfare double-speak involving issues of pedophilia? Exposed. Your “clean organization”? Tarnished. Your power over millions? Eradicated. The very vultures YOU created will pick your naked shell of a corpse that once was called The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society apart. The time for self-glory is at an end, not by prophesies, but by your OWN hand. By your OWN words.>>

YESSSSSS!!!

D8TA/Jay.......I LIKE your style! SIC'EM!!

<<But we also have God on our side. Brother Paul say that if God uper hmwn--then tis kath hmwn.>>

HildaBinger------how you say in English?

Was that a Swedish Meatball that flew by?

And the beat goes on...la-de-da-de-dahh (or DUH, if the shoe fits)

Hugs,
    Annie...........who usually ignores trolls

UADNA-NY (Upstate Division)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit