Strut your stuff...show support for dateline

by dungbeetle 55 Replies latest social current

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

some of us are showing support for Dateline by changing our profile pics....

Come join us!!!!

here is one:

BEFORE YOU TRY AND REMOVE THE STICK FROM MY ARSE, REMOVE THE TELEPHONE POLE FROM YOUR OWN ARSE.

• Prisca
    Prisca

That logo reminds me of the Partridge Family.

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

LOL prisca! Now everytime I see that I'll hear the theme to their show in my head.

DB, how do I go about aquiring one of those logos?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Right click on the image and click on SAVE AS. Save the image in a file on your computer where you can find it - MY DOCUMENTS is a good place.

Then go into your profile and change the image from the picture you now have.

Aspire to inspire before you expire

• Mulan
    Mulan

testing

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• jwsons
    jwsons

Here I'm
    www.jehovahs-witness.com/images/members/3830.jpg
    www.jehovahs-witness.com/images/members/4030.jpg

both can show NBC logo when you add http and :// at the front

• Matty
    Matty

For the European people here:

Oops, in another thread I have just described CNBC as "a very boring channel, which is primarily for business people and stockbrokers."

But I did redeem myself by saying "on Saturday they do put some good stuff on, such as Jay Leno and Conan O’Brien (edited highlights only) and they do show Dateline"!

Let me repeat: CNBC is shown by all major cable companies, Telewest and NTL. Dateline is shown on Saturday Night at 12:00 midnight in the UK, 1:00 CET. For more details about CNBC click http://www.cnbceurope.com

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Lambs would be great to use also in a show of support.

Prisca, the peacock used to be the logo for NBC. I remember as a kid I always liked watching the peacock open it's feathers

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • outnfree
    outnfree

OK -- Let's see if the profile change I attempted actually works!

outnfree

• Imbue
    Imbue

LOL... This like wearing a rainbow ribbon for AIDS..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit