New Donation arrangement (tithe) Asked my Elder about it he hung up on me

by Watchtower-Free 52 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

"Sheep are interesting creatures — docile, timid, and often plain stupid." ---- Awake! 3-8-1993

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Sheep are interesting creatures — docile, timid, and often plain stupid." ---- Awake! 3-8-1993

..................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Enlightenment123
    Enlightenment123

Here's my opinion. If elders and other witnesses can come on this site to try and catch someone at apostasy, we need to go to the KH the week of May 5 when this letter is read and see what kinds of comments they actually make from the platform. And also any current witnesses that are already here should do this, if willing, at their respective KH.

If anyone is willing, across the US or the world, to go and hear what they have to say about the little part of the letter they read, we should do it. Then come back here and compile the comments from KHs in a topic. I'm going to ask my elder grandfather what day they're going to do it and will probably go to the KH here when they read it. This is going to be a HUGE problem for some witnesses and a lot of them will end up having to eat their words for criticizing other churches for passing a collection plate for voluntary donations. Some churches may look down on you for not putting anything in the plate, but none that I've been to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit