Are children dying? Or arent they?

by flower1 10 Replies latest jw friends

• flower1
    flower1

*** Watchtower 1998 December 1 p.14 Defending Our Faith ***
    4 Second, Jehovah's Witnesses have been targets of false accusations-barefaced lies and twisted presentations of their beliefs. As a result, they have been the object of unjustified attack in some lands. Further, because they seek nonblood medical treatment that is in harmony with their desire to obey the Bible's command to 'abstain from blood,' they have wrongly been labeled "child murderers" and ;"a suicide cult."; (Acts 15:29) But the fact is that Jehovah's Witnesses place a high value on life, and they seek to obtain the best available medical care for themselves and their children. The accusation that numerous children of Jehovah's Witnesses die each year as a result of refusing blood transfusions is totally unfounded.

Ok, so which one of you evil apostates made the accusation that numerous children die as a result of refusing blood?

*** Awake! 1994 May 22 p.2 Page Two ***
    Youths Who Put God First 3-15

In former times thousands of youths died for putting God first. They are still doing it, only today the drama is played out in hospitals and courtrooms, with blood transfusions the issue.

DOH! (said homer simpson style)

flower

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

It's no wonder witnesses have trouble facing reality about the borg.
    They have no idea what truth is. The watchtower is so busy talking out of both sides of it's mouth, it makes your head spin. Truth is irrelevant. Whatever perspective that produces the desired effect of the moment. And they call that Christianity! Not even close!

cb

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    In former times thousands of youths died for putting God first.
    They are still doing it, only today the drama is played out in hospitals and courtrooms, with blood transfusions the issue.

This is a rather stupid way to print this artical but even so it still does not say that thousands of children ARE dieing each year FROM refusing blood.

Life sucks...get a helmet
    http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/home.html
  • plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

oops dbl pst

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

And to think I can remember the days when flower was talking about returning to the JW's.

Bravo girl, I am proud of you. You are now officially out of the "I still believe" stage.

Although you should mention you get your info from Quotes.

It is not religious persecution for an informed person to expose publicly a certain religion as being false, thus allowing persons to see the difference between false religion and true religion.
    WT 11/15/1963 page 688 paragraph 3

• flower
    flower

Hey sexy..um I mean Jason.

Hope you are feeling better today. Well I think that dubbies passing through should go get their literature and read it for themself. Might be less likely to pass it off as 'apostate lies' if its not linked to an 'anti-jw' site but quoted from their own literature. but yes there are many gems hiding in that site. enough to make ya lose your lunch for sure.

take care
    flower

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi flower 1,

their own literature always proves to be the best evidence against them.

i started noticing they basically never tell the truth about anything.
    no wonder they don't mind telling everyone they are god's appointed organization.

• D8TA
    D8TA

Governing Body sure does sleep well at night, knowing they are walking on the graves of children.

Must make them proud.

Assholes.

D8TA

• flower
    flower

do ya think they are really dumb enough to not realize what they have written and published in millions of magazines that are floating out there or do you think they are counting on witnesses just being so stupid and blind that they never look back and catch little things like this?

i think they are counting on new dubs never reading old publications and old dubs being sufficiently brainwashed so that they will either make excuses or ignore evidence.

flower

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Check out the signature in my profile.

Nuff said.

JW Viewpoint on Discipline of Children
    --------------------------------------
    "Blows that wound cleanse away evil; strokes make clean the innermost parts." WT 1/15/1954 pgs. 54-62

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit