New face same Miss.Fit ...had trouble with my account had to reregister. suggestions for new avatar?

by MissFit 18 Replies latest forum announcements

• MissFit
    MissFit

Sorry for any confusion. I could not get in using my password it kept saying wrong password. I tryed resetting password and got error message. I popped in as a visitor but was getting withdrawal symptoms....had to be able to read members only and check on my threads.

So now the question:what about my avatar....to change or not?

And if so , any creative suggestions?

Miss.Fit

• Witness My Fury
  • Witness My Fury
  • Heaven
    Heaven

I liked your piglet avatar. If you wanted a change you could go with one of the 'mis fit' toys from "Rudolph and The Island of Mis Fit Toys".

Rudolph and The Island of Mis Fit Toys

• Witness My Fury
  • MissFit
    MissFit

Heaven: piglet seemed to cutesy. Maybe I can find a cool piglet...maybe a little tough looking.....I find I am developing a harder edge lately. I'm tired of getting stepped on and pushed aside. Miss.Fit.

Ps the misfit toys are a cute idea.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Gangsta Piglet:

Gangsta Piglet

• MissFit
    MissFit

Heaven:love it:) I am trying to get it as my avatar. I went to the gravitar website and dwnloaded it but the avitar at this site will not change. Any suggestions?

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

It doesn't always work, it didn't for me. The Gravatar shows up on other boards, but not this one. *sigh* I hate my avatar.

• MissFit
    MissFit

LisaRose: I like your avatar. It seems to suit your name. I always smile when I see it.

Mine on the other hand is down right scary. I'm almost too embarrassed to post and be seen in public. This avatar looks like it just got out of rehab or needs to go into one.

I really wanted that gangsta pigglet. Now she has additude and accessories, and $$.what more could a budding apostate avatar want?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit