The Ray Franz Movie

by RayPublisher 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• minimus
    minimus

I'll play Ray.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

The biggest casting challenge will be finding somebody who can do a good Karl Klein voice impersonation.

• Fernando
    Fernando

What a fabulous idea, and brilliant suggestions.

As above: do it already!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I don't see this as impossible at all. It's an incredible story.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Mostly positive comments- thanks all that is pretty exceptional for JWnet lol.

We will see if we have funding... The comment about using EWTN is very on point. One of my connections is with these folks and I have worked for them before. ;)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You`d have to take some Artistic Licence to make Ray more appealing to a Wider Audience..

......................In the movie Ray could be a Blind Blackman who plays Piano..

.............................Unchain My Ass/From the Watchtower Please

...................................Theres No Paradise/It`s Only A Tease

.........................................Unchain My Ass/Set Me Free!

.......................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

Actually a crisis of conscience movie could be an indie smash hit if casted well. it would be great to sit down and interview or collaborate with the others like Nestor who are still alive who went through that era. I can already see the brothers being rounded up to be interrogated by secret committees. The fall from grace...one day delivering talks to adoring crowds the next year mercilessly disfellowshipped. For dramatic effect add in the WT article talking about prominent members involved in immorality. Show a couple being disfellowshipped for cheating on their mates or wife swapping. Show them ignoring abuse cases. Show how the dissonance affected Ray. He gets agitated easily. Show him and others sneaking around to hold private study groups. Of course you need a good villain. A ruthless company man to be the protagonist. A real Pharisee. You can't focus on the entire GB for the movie to be successful. In New York alone it would be a hit thanks to the footprint there. Also many jws would secretly see the movie but never read the book. This could help awaken them. there are many ex or never baptized jws who are screenwriters. I definitely like the concept and even have some ideas.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit