Nauseating JW.org section for small children - CUTOUTS? Really?

by BluePill2 40 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

I am not hot linking to JW Borg, but they have a whole section for obviously very small children (Become J's friend, with a whole array of Caleb-related stuff). I have actually never visited the site, today was the first time, because I wanted to check a technical information about their websites architecture and came across this sh*t!

The way they are targeting small kids is nauseating me (I have a 5 year old, still in with her mother). Especially sickening is seeing that they are indoctrinating children to "get ready for service and meetings" using childrens desires to play, dress up dolls, etc. This seems like a different WT$ than the one I grew up with - more evil and freakish. This is like modern corporations that lure children with flashy marketing to buy products. The WT$ has become a cold, bastard money-grubbing corporation. Jesus? What Jesus are you talking about? Fictional "Disney-like" characters (Disney is more interesting!) like Caleb is the new wave. god lord!

caleb

I hope the actual generation of little kids will be out by the time they become teenagers. Their parents (second or third generation of Dubs) should be weared out and in 10-15 years even more sloppy than they are now.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

My favorite is the cut-out of Lot banging his two daughters..

DD

• Splash
    Splash

It shows where the WT is placing it's focus now.

Splash.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Is the WT focusing on mixed race children? Caleb and his sister are not white I noticed. Is the pool of traditional American believers drying up??

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

I am waiting for the King David/Bathsheeba cutouts!

zed

• snakeface
    snakeface

ha ha funny but creepy

click here to become Jehovah's friend

• AnneB
    AnneB

What happened to the "we don't do Sunday School, our kids sit with their parents during meetings and learn with their parents" line that they fed when I was first contacted?

This is definitely not the same religion as when I joined up. Glad I'm out.

AB

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I just noticed she's naked. So get ready for service is actually playing dress up?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Kids in our hall are so excited by this stuff! the little ones speak of caleb and sofia like they are their BFF's! One came running up to me at the hall blbbering "Caleb and Sofia have a new game...they have a new activity...its so fuuunnn!" I was thinking.."who/ what?"

The indoctrination has been working sadly!

• BU2B
    BU2B

Caleb and Sophia are the Mickey and Minnie Mouse of the WT world. You can even pose with them at headquarters 9

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit