LOTS OF NEW POSTERS?? AM I RIGHT?

by Seeker4 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

It seems like everyday we're seeing new names here on the board. Am I right on this? There are so many posts it's hard ot keep up, and keeping the posters seperated is just impossible.

I forget sometimes that people are leaving the WTS everyday, and certainly a bunch of them end up here. But, is there any data showing the number of new posters?

S4

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

I think you will see alot more in the near future ;)

Lizard

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy,

Don't know no data (said in my southern slang. However, one of the new posters is "End of Line" - and he's no troll. That boy's part of my family.

Welcome to all the new posters - seems an inundation happening at our coffee house......now a Super WalMart!

waiting

• Celia
    Celia

Seeker4,
    dozens of new posters, a few trolls, a few JW apologists...

Just sent you an e-mail. Please tell me what you think.
    Celia

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

someone put up a post not tooo long ago, about Simon reaching 3000 registered users. Maybe someone can remember who that was and bring it back, I'd love to know when that was.

I think it was even this year.

I think there were 2000 registered users when I joined the board a year ago.

I wonder if Simon keeps those stats around.

BEFORE YOU TRY AND REMOVE THE STICK FROM MY ARSE, REMOVE THE TELEPHONE POLE FROM YOUR OWN ARSE.

• City Fan
    City Fan

I joined just over a week ago. So far so good.

Don't know why other people join but I've joined so that I can say the kind of things that I usually have to keep quiet about with JW relatives.

• radar
    radar

Lots of new posters... refreshing!!

Some are stiring the waters of complacency.

• Englishman
    Englishman
    I joined just over a week ago. So far so good.

If you want to join UADNA, you first of all have to become a Pompey supporter.

Englishman.

• City Fan
    City Fan

Pompey !!

Sorry - can't ever forgive them for selling us Lee Badbuy, err Bradbury.
    And there's the Alan Ball connection !! aaarrrghhh.

• Matty
    Matty

We hit 4000 on 1st January (Well, not exactly 'we' - I was just a lurker then!)
    We hit 5000 on 27th April
    And there are 5210 now, on the 17th May.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit