what is the best line to say to a JW handing you an invite to the memorial

by nonjwspouse 59 Replies latest jw friends

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I have some ideas, but want more to choose from.

• designs
    designs

I'm Jewish

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I can't take that. It has the wrong date.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

BTW Ann what is the correct date? I have been reading the chromicle project sometimes and caught the date discrepancy. But can't find the particulars just now.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

No thank you. I prefer Cottonelle two-ply.

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

Oh yeah thanks.

I am usually hungry and thirsty around sundown.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Excellent! I partake the bread and wine whenever and whereever I can!

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

If JWs knock on my door, I plan on taking one of two actions. If JWs appear healthy and less than 75 years old, I will ask them if I can give them something in return. After overcoming their objections, I will accept their propaganda, write either www.jwfacts.com or www.freedomofmind.com on it, and then hand it back to them. I will then tell them that the information helped me erase any doubts about the Watchtower. I now know that the WTBTS is a dangerous cult.

If they appear frail or more than 75 years old, I plan to invite them in for tea and GS cookies, so that they will spend less time trying to place proganda.

If JWs leave propaganda on my door, I will write www.jwfacts.com and www.freedomofmind.com on the propaganda and then post it at the local KH or may be make a poster to post at the Memorial as JWs exit.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

I'm sorry, but I cannot possibly imagine myself rejecting Jesus' sacrifice by not partaking like you all do. The lord's meal is about Jesus' Sacrifice and by partaking, one expresses his gratitude for his sacrifice.

You, on the other hand, call it Memorial (a word not even found in the bible), and tell almost everyone that they can't take part of it as it is realy about the new covenant of which they are not part of.

Can you imagine hosting a supper, telling most of your guests: You can watch me and my close friends eat while you stay there in silence. And don't you dare reaching over to eat anything!

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

I'm sorry, but I cannot possibly imagine myself rejecting Jesus' sacrifice by not partaking like you all do. The lord's meal is about Jesus' Sacrifice and by partaking, one expresses his gratitude for his sacrifice.

You, on the other hand, call it Memorial (a word not even found in the bible), and tell almost everyone that they can't take part of it as it is really about the new covenant of which they are not part of.

Can you imagine hosting a supper, telling most of your guests: You can watch me and my close friends eat while you stay there in silence. And don't you dare reaching over to eat anything!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit