New Prince album quite interesting for JWs

by JimmyPage 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

You've probably already heard that Prince is calling his new album "Follow the Slave". But a closer look at the track list raises even more eyebrows. Check out these song titles: "100 Invisible Years". "Rock the Nations". "Called out of Babylon". "Funk of a New Millenium". It appears the man has gone all in for the Witnesses, with contributions from Larry Graham and George Benson. One can only sit back and facepalm at the whole mess.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Silly Jimmy, Trix are for kids.

• smiddy
    smiddy

This is April fools day isnt it ?

smiddy

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I heard he had divorced his wife.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Darn it!

• SophieG
    SophieG

Lol. His GF that became Jw married someone else.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If that is a real album, I have the same hopes for its success as I did for Michael Jackson back when I was a jokehovian. Which is that it sells zero copies. I still prefer Michael Jackson.

Now, Prince had some really good music back in his earlier days. The albums 1999, Purple Rain, and Around the World in a Day are notable and there were more until the mid 1990s. These days, his albums are lame and I don't even waste the time playing them.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Larry Graham and George Benson are on the album?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Personally I always saw Prince as a narcissistic self absorbed idiot, essentially I prime candidate to be JWS.

A religion founded by other self absorbed narcissists looking for their own power and control.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

"Personally I always saw Price as a narcissistic self absorbed idiot"

DITTO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit